• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Would You Rather See a Zelda Game On, the Xbox or the Playstation?

Which Would You Rather See a Zelda Game On?

• Xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Exactly as it says. Which one do you think would be better? I know most people wouldn't want it on either, and it probably won't ever happen, but between the two, which would you pick?
I personally say the Xbox. It's not that I want it there, I'd just prefer it there more than the Playstation.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
On the playstation! Mainly because I own the PS3 and do not want to buy a new console. It is expensive if you want them all and they requiere too much space. So definitely playstation for me (why not a title for the PSP? I own one of those as well).

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Xbox, I suppose. Just solely because I don't own a PS3 at this moment in time and thus have no idea about what difference it would make to be on the alternative.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
X-box, I already have it and I'd rather not have to invest in a playstation when there are no other games drawing me in that direction...

Ganondork

goo
Xbox, cause I don't own a Playstation 3. I don't hope there will be a Zelda on Xbox, but it's picking it on the console that I already have ;)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
neither, that should be an option. I'm all for Nintendo, and if they released a Zelda game on the X-Box or Playstation, i simply wouldn't buy it...

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
neither, that should be an option. I'm all for Nintendo, and if they released a Zelda game on the X-Box or Playstation, i simply wouldn't buy it...

Basically this. I own an Xbox so I said that but I really don't think Nintendo should do this. But if they do, Xbox all the way.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
PlayStation. But not because I like PlayStation better, I would rather have it there because it would be made by Japanese developers (an American developer would actually do it pretty well, but it would be more unfaithful to the series spirit with the design ideologies Americans seem to favor). I have to make clear also that I just can't like the Xbox, not because of a specific reason either, I just can't.

Oh yeah, and because of the possibility of Team ICO making it.

i'm going to agree with zeldahuman, if a Zelda game were to be released on either PS3 or 360 there is the risk that Sony or Microsoft will put limitations on it, Microsoft especially

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Neither. Nintendo makes both the consoles AND the games, so putting their own game would be business suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom