• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Would You Choose Not to Play?

Patch

Party Pooper
Either Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. Both of the two are incredibly annoying and tedious. Honestly I didn't like them at all, and am still to this day wondering why they were published.
/shame

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'd have to skip AoL out of all of them. While I don't outright hate it, it is definitely my least favourite of the Zeldas and is frustrating to play because of the difficulty.

If you know me, you know what I'm going to say.

I'd skip Zelda 2. If I ever put myself through that much frustration again, my head might explode.

O.M.G. I.K.... Lol. That game makes me rage bro.

If we aren't counting Zelda I and II which I don't consider Zelda games really I'd probably pick Twilight Princess. Probably one of the worst Zelda games IMO and it's even a bigger let down since it's a 3D title. The only part I enjoyed about those games were the dungeons.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm shocked that people are saying games like WW, OoT and TP! those are the games i find myself replaying the most! My answer would be AoL. I'm struggling to get through it once and i can tell i will not want to play this again

H

Hylian Sheild

ZELDA II MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW UP!!!! I think that difficulty is nice, but that is just overkill. I had many headaches while playing that game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom