• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
As the title says, Which version do you own?

I own it on the Zelda Collector's edition on GC.

For OoT there are:
-N64 cartridge
-OoT MQ
-Collector's edition
-and Virtual console

Tell me if I missed any.
Dude don't worry cause i don't think you missed one. Anyways i have the virtual console version cause i didn't know about it until i hooked my wii to the net.

P

PimPSlaP

I own: Grey N64 cart, Collector's Edition, Master Quest, Virtual Console. But know I want the gold cart. :(

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I own the N64 gold cartridge and that, for the time being, is the only version of OoT that I own. :)

Zarom

The King
Me I have it on the N64 (simple grey cartridge) and on the GC. (Collector's Edition) :)

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the Master Quest game? (I REALLY want to buy it!) :)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I have the collector's edition on the GameCube, i only played it for a few times, i am pretty addicted to my visual Console Project 64 1.6. The reason is the High Resolution version of OoT, even Majora's mask has HiRes. But i enjoy to play it on my own TV more, it's only because the Hires.

Once i owned a Nintendo 64, unfortunately it dies a few years ago. I still have the orginal Cartrige, i know it's useless to have it now.

@Zarom: You don't need to buy it, try an Emulator or something. If you really want to buy it try E-Bay.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
*You can also own Ocarina of Time on the Collector's Disk, which has two other Zelda titles on it.

No, there's three. OoT in addition to Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask, and Adventure of Link. Unless you don't count AoL as a Zelda game. :)

J

jamalthegiraffe

I accualy own both the Virtual Consel and the Collecters Edition versions. I only play the Virtual Consel one though.

As the title says, Which version do you own?

I own it on the Zelda Collector's edition on GC.

For OoT there are:
-N64 cartridge
-OoT MQ
-Collector's edition
-and Virtual console

Tell me if I missed any.
collectors edtion all the way!I love being able to play on there.And i'm almost done with OOT for the first time.I'm on twinrovia

Z

zaco317

I just got Oot and i think i have the collector's edition. Is there a big difference between all of the different versions. Does one version have some kind of cool added thing to it that the others don't. If i does or if it doesn't can someone please tell me. I know master quest is on a different console and has bits added to it. I know that the original version is just normal Oot but what are the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom