• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters
As the title says, Which version do you own?

I own it on the Zelda Collector's edition on GC.

For OoT there are:
-N64 cartridge
-OoT MQ
-Collector's edition
-and Virtual console

Tell me if I missed any.

I used to own an cartridge for the N64, but I don't have that anymore. Now I have the Collector's Edition of Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time: Master Quest. I also have the other collector's disk* with OoT and Majora's Mask and the two original Zelda's

*You can also own Ocarina of Time on the Collector's Disk, which has two other Zelda titles on it.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I have the Collector's Edition version of OoT. I got it free when I bought my GameCube. But then it got destroyed, and I had to buy another one for $50. D:

I used to have two copies of the N64 one, until I gave one away and sold my 64 way back (regrets). Then I also had Master Quest till I sold that as well (regrets even more). So I am left with only the Collector's Edition, which is ok I suppose. I still wish I had that Master Quest disk back.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I have the gray cartridge 64 version, as well as Master Quest. I had just resubscribed to Nintendo Power when they offered the Collectors Edition so sadly I'm without it. ; -; Wait until I get a hold of my boyfriends collection, one day I shall legally own half of a Zelda Gold Cartridge and the Collectors Edition! :clap:

As for the VC version.. I don't' think I'd Bother getting it. I already have MQ to use with my GameCube controller so I'll save my money for another game I haven't played~

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Well, I put the original, the gold edition, which was the first I owned. I've since given that to my sister.

I still have both the Master Quest and the Collector's Edition.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I own the grey N64 version with the gold logo in stead of the coloured one.

Version PAL - NUS NZLP-EUR

and i also own the GC Collectors Edition, with OOT & OOT MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom