• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Version of Link Do You Like the Most?

which version of Link do you like the Most?

• Very first Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link- Link

• ALttP Link (the one with pink hair)

• ALttP Bunny Link

• Link's Awakening/Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons Link

• Ocarina of Time (N64) Link

• Ocarina of Time (3DS) Link

• Majora's Maksk (N64) Link

• Wind Waker/Minish Cap/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks Link

• Twilight Princess Link

• Twilight Princess Wolf Link

• Skyward Sword Link

• Total voters

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Okay, here's my second poll, Which version of Link do you like the Most. Again, post your vote in the comments and tell me what you think about that version (note) You can vote on multiple answers at the same time, just check off the boxes.

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Haha you spelled second wrong xD I voted. My fav was WW Link. 1-I loved his expressions, two easy to play, 3 WW was my first Zelda game :D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Oh!! I forgot Dark Link from AoL,OoT and ST. . . Oh well, I'll just make another poll on fav bosses. . .

Ganondork

goo
A Link to the Past Link was my favorite. He had been through so much in the Dark World, and still ended up saving Hyrule. It was a great adventure.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I chose TP Link, Wolf Link and SS Link. I think they look realistic and I really TP Link's sword skills. SS Link is like TP but it kinda looks Cel-Shaded. But I those looks the most

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, toon link has the most votes. . .i was kinda hoping for skyward sword link . . . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well didn't put him in there because its not an official design, i might compare it to past designs but. . .

and it is kinda the same Link, just much better looking and a bit more detail. . .

amaterasu

Writer
i like TP Wolf Link cuz he's a wolf and cuz you can see Midna when he's in that form.

I like TP Reg. Link cuz you can see his expression about stuff. Like, Oocuu gets a wierded-out expresion, and a piece of heart or orange rupee gets a :D face

MM Link, he kicks butt and does cool flips when he jumps. Not that other Links don't also kick butt, but I like the graphics of MM, and that design for Link, first introduced in OoT, was the first Link I knew =) he also has the shape-shifting masks.

uhm, just a question, why should have Alttp link pink hair? what I mean is, it was just the graphics of the game, they never have showed link with pink hair in the official art, I think

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have a couple of favorite Links so bare with me. I like the PH,ST, ect LoZ game Links mostly because I really like toon link. I also like the OoT 3D Link because it looks so realistic like as if it was real. The last one is the Twilight Princess one because it is Link in his adult form and again it looks very realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom