• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Pokémon Did You Choose in Black/White?

Which Starter did you choose

• Oshawtt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snivy

• Tepig

• Total voters

Pikacondon

Title.
I went with Tepig because I never really choose fire pokemon and I wanted a little variation. Plus, since my file got deleted by mistake after I beat 1 gym leader, which one should i pick this time...

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I chose Oshawott because it's so cute. The fact that its evolutions are samurai is a coincedence and had nothing to do with the influence of my choice. ...Seriously.

Although Tepig is also really cute and Snivy is just... too cool for words. Not quite as cool as Dewott, but it's still too cool for words. They really outdid themselves with the Starters this Gen in my opinion.

Jedizora

:right:
Snivy. I didn't really like how the others looked(Yes, I base my startes on how they look. Do you have anything wrong with that?), But snivy was awesome. In fact, snivy is now my favorite pokemon(previously squirtle)

Kazumi

chagy
I chose Tepig obviously. That is one bad*** pig if I ever have seen one. He's a great addition to my overall PvE team, and an excellent Pokemon over all. I love the design and I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been a pig Pokemon until now.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I chose Tepig obviously. That is one bad*** pig if I ever have seen one. He's a great addition to my overall PvE team, and an excellent Pokemon over all. I love the design and I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been a pig Pokemon until now.

Umm... What about Spoink and Grumpig? Or are they not pigs and just some kind off deformed cow?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well since I bought both Black and White at the same time, so technically I got two starters. Let's start with White. I chose Snivy because it looks awesome and in the anime when Ash was trying to catch one the pokedex said that it's so smart the they desert their trainers. When Ash was trying trying to catch it Snivy actually was being cheap using attract and Leaf Storm. That just added to it's epicness. Once I got it I nicknamed it "Tsutarju" to honor it's even better Japanese name.

In Black I chose Oshawott. At first, I was debating whether I should pick Tepig or Oshawott. They were both equal because Tepig was just a red pig. Boring. Oshawott looked like a penguin, an otter, and a beaver combined all into one. Ewww. Then I watched the Japanese anime. Tepig was a Pokemon deserted by it's trainer and couldn't eat, making him starve. Like we haven't heard that story before. Then the was Oshawott, potentially Ash's greatest stalker. Hiding behind trees, lurking in the shadows, only appearing when the time was right. On top of that, he was gutsy enough to push Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder. Instant appreciation. Again, I named him "Mijumaru," but this time it was because Mijumaru sounds much cuter than Oshawott.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
When I get my copy, I will probably choose Snivy, you can always find an aweome water and fire Pokemon, but the gras type (with the exeption of starters) are never very great. I love Serperior and Samurott is a beast, but I don't feel like dealing with Oshwatt until level 18.

Also, Snivy look awesome, the other starter just made me go,"meh".

When I first saw the starters of this region, I thought they all looked stupid and I disliked them all. However, having some more looks at Snivy, I couldn't help but notice how badass he looks. And then the other starters just grew on me so I got Tepig and Oshawott through the GTS :rolleyes:

But yeah, Snivy as my starter...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I would usually choose the water starter (With the exception of Cyndaquil and Snivy), and I disliked Tepig's evolutions, and I wanted a bit of a change, so I picked Snivy, and I havent regretted my decision.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Me and my brothers don't have Black or White but if we do get them Id chose Oshawot because I'm a fan of water type starters.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Hmm, I don't have either yet, but I'm planning on getting Oshawott. It looks totally cute/awesome, and my opinions are DEFINATELY not swayed by the fact it's a samuri, which is technically a male ninja. No, sereously. It's not. I'll give you a cookie if you believe me.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Well, I guess I forgot to my post which one I chose! I chose Oshawott, even though he is my least favorite starter. He has well rounded base stats and since I have Pokemon Black, I got Reshiriam to cover my weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom