• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

A

Anope

I would say the spinner but I don't think I'd be able to find someplace to use it :shake: So I would have to go with the clawshot. It would be ridiculously fun to be able to grab objects from a distance, swing like spiderman, and to kill any bats that might attack me o.o What about you!?

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I never completed TP so I never got all the items. And what I'm about to say is actually just a combination of two different items so I doubt it counts. Bomb arrows. Because.....well...... they're bombs strapped to arrows. It sounds cool and stupid all at the same time. ._.;

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
250px-Clawshot.png

Clawshot
I would love to use this in real life would be very cool to use just to be like a spiderman like :)

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
I would choose...

DominionRod.jpg
The dominion Rod, it would just be awesome to just see a statue, swing the dominion rod and then command it.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, I wouldn't mind having anyone of them. But, if I had to choose, it would be a tie between the clawshot, bow, and master sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd pick the Clawshot if anything, you know how there's always that object that is out of reach? Well, now you can get it with the clawshot! :D

G

Goroff

Ooccoo and ooccoo junior :) I could teleport out of places :) ...... Or the hawkeye......... Or if we count equipment zora armour

P

Purehalo59

Ball and chain hands down. Get a flail and make it like 10x bigger :).

Link Master

The Hero's Master
How about the double clawshot? Even better than the clawshot. Why? Because it's two clawshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom