• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Best Transportation?

Throughout the Zelda series, Link has had many forms of transportation, such as Epona, the train, both boats etc.

My favorite so far has been the Crimson Loftwing. The easy flight controls and fun 1/2 boss battle against Levias are amazing, not to mention the music!

So which is your favorite form of transportation?

I would say Epona, I love the pretty horse and is a classic way to get around! My second choice would be the Train. I liked the easygoings of the train and how it had a whistle!

Epona in TP. It's just epic to go around Hyrule killing enemies with your bow.
I also like the Loftwing, but not really much, there wasn't much you could do with it.

How about on foot and/or rolling(especially with the bunny hood). You can anywhere on foot. I don't see any underwater horses or trains climbing any ladders do you?

Definitely Epona...nothing beats galloping freely around Hyrule Field. *-* Also I love defeating enemies on horseback. >:]

M

Mavis

definitely Epona.
that horse is beast and fits the series better than any other

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
My favorite is Epona, especially in Twilight Princess. It was fun riding around in Hyrule field, mowing down enemies listening to epic music, and in addition, she could go just about anywhere. My second favorite would be the Spirit Train. I like trains.

MW7

Rolling as a goron, then Epona, then walking, then loftwing, then boat, then train. Seriously I'd roll everywhere if you could be a goron in other games.

My favorite would be Linebecks Boat because you could customize it... Who doesn't like Epona though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom