• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Do You Think is Better?

jack546

The chosen one
Which game do you think is better your opinion of the best Zelda game or your opinion of the best final fantasy game? Please include each game.

Best zelda game=Twilight Princess(wii)
Best Final Fantasy game=4 heroes of light(DS),It was my first final fantasy game that I finished.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Best Zelda: Skyward Sword or Majora's Mask
Best Final Fantasy: I've yet to play FF VI, but of the ones I have played Final Fantasy VII

Best Zelda game: OoT (although TP is a very close second.
Best Final Fantasy: FF XII of the ones I've played.

"Best" is a term based rooted firmly in opinion. I have four favorite Zelda games, and I love them all dearly for different reasons, but as for the best Zelda game, I think I'd go with Wind Waker.

The main reason for this is that I felt like Wind Waker, out of the games I played, was the only one that felt like a complete thought. There was nothing missing from the game (semi-open world exploration, side quests, charming, lovable characters, challenging dungeons, etc etc). But the thing I felt most impressed by was that each of the islands felt like they belonged in the same world. Everything was coherent in terms of music, characters, and dungeons. Unlike Skyward Sword, where there were three entirely different ecosystems for you to explore, Wind Waker's variations felt more subtle, eased in the transitions by multitudes of islands displaying the changes in landscape. The game was inspired by celtic folk tales, and you could obviously tell from the music and style of the entire game.

Not to diss on other Zelda games, of course. I've played many, and I've loved them all. But in terms of overall greatness, I'd argue that Wind Waker really sets the standard.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game in my opinion.
Final Fantasy XII, XIII-2 or VII would have to be the best FF in my opinion.

Why OoT? I don't feel like going into any real detail, but it's the groundwork of every single 3D Zelda game to date -- we see this in every 3D Zelda. Twilight Princess was almost literally a copypasta, anyway.
Why XII? The combat, world, items, everything about XII was nothing short of superb. XIII-2...it has DLC, it has Serah, it has bikinis and that one spacesuit and graphics and Caius who is the best villain I've ever known. VII has Cloud and everyone fangirls over Cloud.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game in my opinion.
Final Fantasy XII, XIII-2 or VII would have to be the best FF in my opinion.

Why OoT? I don't feel like going into any real detail, but it's the groundwork of every single 3D Zelda game to date -- we see this in every 3D Zelda. Twilight Princess was almost literally a copypasta, anyway.
Why XII? The combat, world, items, everything about XII was nothing short of superb. XIII-2...it has DLC, it has Serah, it has bikinis and that one spacesuit and graphics and Caius who is the best villain I've ever known. VII has Cloud and everyone fangirls over Cloud.
I agree but I'd like to add Final Fantasy III(DS ver.) because I love the glitches and the storyline it has

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom