• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Character Are You?

Let's see... Personality-wise, I'm like Edward Elric. Rash, impulsive, and totally badass if someone pushes my Berserk Button.

Looks wise, I'm like the guy with the green fedora from a manga/anime I don't remember the name of. Someone told me a green fedora was all I'd need to complete that look.

Do you mean Kisuke Urahara from Bleach?

290px-Urahara_Profile_op1.png

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I'd have to say Touta Matsuda from Death Note I usually try to make the goodness out of situations, easily distracted, and usually say what everyone is thinking. Also I'm pretty sure I would do what he did in the end...

Last edited:
H

Hyrulian Angel

Hmmmm... usually my friends label me as Zelda... but for anime, i guess Maka from Soul Eater...........

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hmm I'll say either Teen Gohan

Ssj2_son_gohan.jpg because I'm caring and wouldn't want to hurt people unless absolutely necessary

or Izaya Orihara

izayaorihara.jpg because I look like him and can easily manipulate people through persuasion. I am very tricky... ;)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I guess Im kinda like Moritaka from Bakuman, Im very passionate about my art. I dont really know what anime character I would look like, back when I had long hair I coulda pulled out the Moritake look or even L look.

There's never really been an anime character I identified with 100%, and the ones I do are somewhat skewed by my interests and preference, just my general love for the characters. Then again perhaps the reason I love the characters is because I associate with them.

So that said, there are two characters I think I could say I'm the most like.

Shinji Hirako from Bleach, and Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!!.

Shinji is highly unusual and quirky character, laid back and loves music and being cool and hip. I've most definitely got some semblance of those traits in that I do tend to gravitate toward things that are popular, I do like to maintain as cool an image as I can, and I do have moments where I'm laid back. Shinji is also known to be kind of obnoxious and silly when situations present themselves, and as I'm sure anyone here knows, that applies to me as well. :P Shinji also has a serious side, however, and is shown to be brutally intelligent. A nice guy with a set of morals who backs up his friends, but also a calculating leader who leads his group without actually holding that official status; he's ridiculed, challenged, and argued with, but he still shows that leadership when it's needed. He's also been shown to be able to do somewhat more brutal or insidious things, including tricking the protagonist of the story while trying to help him, and working alongside a known enemy in order to keep an eye on him. These correspond with my belief that sometimes harsh or brutal methods are necessary.

Shizuo represents a lot of my almost complete opposite traits. He has a lot of ability, though isn't necessarily good at using it well. He's generally pretty cool and calm, usually fairly laid back, but when angered he goes ape**** and goes way overboard, which I think fits me pretty well in that I am cool-headed and tend to make good decisions probably a majority of the time, but have the tendency to go too far or lose it, which I think especially lately (as opposed to in the past), has been a personality flaw of mine. He's also a very moral person who backs up his friends... while simultaneously calling them a dumb***, which also probably fits me. :bleh:

Key with these guys is they're both odd characters that represent portions of my social, positive characteristics, but they also have darker sides and some emotional problems that correspond to some of my flaws and also to my more controversial traits (could be flaws depending on how you look at it).

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
This is a hard one, but probably Vegeta
Majin-Vegeta-prince-vegeta-16318037-400-296.jpg
because I have a good and bad side and I'm arrogant at times. But I kinda a Teen Gohan
teen_gohan_ssj3_by_spongeboss-d36kaij.png
as well.

Maybe even Yusuke Urameshi
12440-urameshi_pic_large.jpg

Conor

the over analysing guy
People have told me I'm like L from death note, I'd just "need to do up my hair and sit all weird."
Personally I think something more like Kyon from Haruhi, when weird stuff starts happening, I just sigh and go with it.

L

Link The Hero

Hehe, I don't know, I think in appearance I would be like Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4:
39712.jpg

But in personality something like Ichigo from Bleach, because I'm quiet but with my friends I'm super competitive, happy, and I really like to help everyone, protect everyone! I wanna be a hero like Link, or Goku, Luffy, Naruto, etc! I love heroes!
Ichigo_bleach.gif

Another character that describe my personality very well (or even better) is Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia!
Lloyd.jpg

Hehe, I think that's the reason I like animes and games with heroes so much. They inspire me to become someone better everyday.
I hope my post isn't too big! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personality wise im like l i keep to my self alot . But im not very calculative , i am however very quick to notice the slightest change around me . Let me know if there are any male charaters that love pizza if i could id eat it morning ,noon , and night .

Im alot like takumi fujiwara from inital d .... A space cadet

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Personally, I think I am Luke from Tales of the Abyss.

fc846dfa45cc80_full.jpg

Click for a larger view.

Luke is the one on the right. He is also my siggy and avatar.

Everyone that has played the game or watched the anime will know what he is like, but, I will bring up a cut of the the wikipedia page just in case.

Luke fon Fabre Luke is the main character. He is 17 and is the only son of a noble family in the kingdom of Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. After a kidnapping incident, all of his childhood memories are erased, causing him to be very selfish and ignorant of the real world. His only hobby is swordsmanship. Luke also possesses the ability to create a "hyperresonance" on his own, an extremely powerful ability when two fonists of the same type use their abilities in tandem. Later in the game he develops feelings for Tear and once tried to tell her his feelings, but failed. As the game progresses, Luke learns that he is actually the "replica" of Asch, the real Luke fon Fabre. This event, along with the abandonment of his friends, prompts Luke to change himself for the better. When he changes, he also changes his looks by cutting his hair to prove that he has and wants to change. He also asks Tear to look after him and to watch over him. According to Lorelei, Luke's name means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom