• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Character Are You?

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Which Anime character are you most like? Whether it be personality, voice, or apperance, which character from any anime do you think is most like you?

For me, Im probably most like Son-Gohan, mainly Teen, from Dragon Ball Z. Not really apperance but mainly personality and Voice... The ORIGINAL VOICE! (I personally hate Kai Teen Gohan's voice SO much) Mainly Because Im just a Kid whos pretty smart, peacefull, and not willing to fight for a non just cause. But If you make me angry, by doing un-just and terriable things to others, Ill go Ape-Crap on you and be merciless.

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I would personally like to say i'm Ash, but i'd say I sound more like Corrie ( Lyra's friend ), i'm not the bravest of people, but I always know what to do in a tough situation.

Austin

Austin
8o1S

Madotsuki, from Yume Nikki. It's technically a game and not an anime but I think the fact that it's Japanese and the style of the concept/fan art make it close enough to count. If anyone here has played the game they'll understand why I chose her.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My knowledge of anime is a bit limited (I want to get more into it ASAP), but form what I've seen, I am probably the most like L in Death Note. I keep mostly to myself and can be a bit of a recluse, I sit and act like him sometimes, and my personality is a bit like his too.
I'm not as smart as he is, though :(.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Let's see... Personality-wise, I'm like Edward Elric. Rash, impulsive, and totally badass if someone pushes my Berserk Button.

Looks wise, I'm like the guy with the green fedora from a manga/anime I don't remember the name of. Someone told me a green fedora was all I'd need to complete that look.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am a lot like Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!. I even look a lot like him. If I were to dye my hair blonde and pierce my ears, I would look almost exactly like him. We have pretty much the same personality, too. I am a player that doesn't get many girls, I care deeply for my friends, and I am a pretty weird guy. But weird in an awesome, funny way.

Last edited:

linkman8

True and Noble
Probably Hayato Ike from Shakugan no Shana, just because he has a sense of leadership and intelligence, but a lot of his social and romantic attempts fall flat. XD

I

imthewindfish

Im probebly most like Lelouch from Code Geass. I am smart and i can make difficult decisions under pressure.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I’m not actually sure. I do know that the first time I watched Fullmetal Alchemist I realized that in appearance I had a resemblance to Sheska.

6413121393_899546f865.jpg

I also enjoy reading and I have a pretty good memory, though not quite that good. :P The similarities pretty much end there though, I can’t say our personalities are too similar. Can't really say any anime characters that have a similar personality to mine come to mind right now.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm either Neru Akita:
221px-Screen_shot_2011-11-30_at_4.00.42_PM.png
, because I'm lazy sometimes. Or I'm Miku Hatsune:
420px-Illu_KEI_Vocaloid_Hatsune_Miku-img3.jpg
, I do like to sing(my voice sounds like Ruko Yokune),I am popular. Well, I know that I'm between those two characters.

I'm also like Rin Kagamine:
149px-Kagamine_Rin.jpg

I could explain more but I'm too lazy too.

Last edited:
Personality-wise I am very much like L Lawliet from Death Note. I am quiet and introverted; cold and calculating; slightly robotic; a loner with no social life. Mix that with my insatiable sweet tooth and similar mannerisms and there you have it: a near carbon copy of L's persona.

L.jpg

Appearance-wise, I'd say a cross between Tsume (Wolf's Rain) and Free (Soul Eater). Interestingly enough, these characters also happen to have a close association with wolves.

74310.jpg
FileFree.jpg

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I don't know, I love anime, but I need to know more...I'm planning on it too...

In ways, I suppose I am like a few. For starters, Mergurine Luka.
1123.jpg
She has that kind of more than to the eye personality, IMO. I also have always been a big fan of the super-long hairstyles and have attempted (not succeeded) to grow it out. She has a soft and hard side. But at times I can still be like Kaito or Neru.

Also, I can be like Rini.justcallitRINIandCAT.jpg
Step 1) CAT! I love cats. I love being around them and I have a slightly catty personality :xd: Second, Rini cares a lot for others and she can be slightly overemotional at times. She also has a tendency to release her anger and kind of turn dark in the process. This is literally a perfect description of me. While I don't link pink or have pink hair(and would prefer not to), I can match up with her personality type. I'm not depressive or have anger issues, or anything, but I can be a bit overprotective.

Appearance-wise? Uh, let me get back to you on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom