• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I finally braved my emotions and watched the final episode of Kill la Kill. It was so crazy, and it should've been a longer episode so that it didn't feel like it was rushing itself.

Now I don't know what to watch.

Man, I haven't watched any anime since May 16, the day before my brother died. The last anime I watched is Samurai Gun, and I was only on the third episode, I think. It was one in a list of five anime I had lined-up, as per my usual anime binging habits. I've been finding anime to be too painful to watch lately. I hate to say it, but my anime days may soon be over.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
WOW. Started up JoJo's Bizarre adventure again, and I am LOVING IT. I finished up the Phantom Blood part and am now on the second part, whch is infinitely awesome.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Attack on Titan, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist, Kill la Kill, Naruto, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, and Yu-Gi-Oh ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Finished:
Chi's Sweet Home (ONLY TOOK FOREVER)
Fate/Zero (it really picks up in S2, so good)
Mekakucity Actors (was this anime even a thing?)
Steins;Gate (ILOVETHISANIMESOOOOMUCCHDSHHDJFSJF)
Sukitte Ii na yo. (adorable, can i buy Yamato on ebay pls????)

Watching:
Akame ga Kill!
Aldnoah.Zero
Ao Haru Ride
Tokyo Ghoul
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
The iDOLM@STER
Love Live!

I'll also probably give DRAMAtical Murder and Hamatora a try.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I've been watching One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V every week. I also started Sword Art Online II for this season. Trying to decide what others to try. Maybe Tokyo Ghoul. I've been rewatching Toradora for the 3rd time, but in English this time.

I recently finished No Game No Life as well as rewatched Mirai Nikki (Future Diary).

I need to continue Watamote, Hunter X Hunter (2011), Stella Jogakuion Koutou-ka C3-bu, Nagi no Asukara, The World God Only Knows (Goddess Arc) and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom