• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I appoligise is this thread exists (I couldn't see it in the search).

So as the title says, Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Last night I decided to watch an anime for the first time (excluding a few episodes of Pokémon I watched as a kid if that counts..), I decided to watch Sword Art Online and got up to episode 8 when I realized it was 12:30am. I think it's great and can't wait till I can watch more after work tonight.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Currently, I am watching four ongoing anime:

Sword Art Online
This is amazing in terms of story, animation, action, romance... well, basically everything. It's currently my favorite anime.

Fairy Tail
This is great for laughs and fights, and the story is superbly structured; as expected of the esteemed creator of Rave Master.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!
This is a School Life comedy, and a very good one at that. It's different from most School Life anime, and in a good way too. I highly recommend it.

Project K
I feel like this anime didn't do a great job with exposition involving the characters' powers, but the story is very interesting despite seeming confusing at times. The animation is incredible, and the action is very good.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I am currently watching:
K Anime Project- Has a nice plot, I like the battles and the designs.
Sword Art Online- BEST ANIME. WATCH IT, OR DIE.
Pandora Hearts- Seriously, this is pretty cool. Somewhat reminds me of Alice in the Wonderland and Alice Human Sacrifice.

bunny

birb overlord
These are the only anime that I am actively watching:

Naruto Shippuden

I know most people say it's the Call of Duty of anime, but I honestly like it. It's got a pretty solid story and the characters are just amazing. (Excluding Sakura.)

Sword Art Online

I just started watching this anime about a week ago and I'm already hooked. It's got a mix of drama, action, adventure, romance... A lot of things... But it's really good; I'd recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!

I literally started watching this anime about 4 days ago. I can't really say much about it because I'm only on episode 3, but so far I really like it. The animation is great and the characters are hilarious.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well...i was watching fairy tail but got bored of it coz I was already up to the current manga chapter.

Now I'm watching One piece!! MY GOD IT'S SOOOO GOOD AND FUNNY! XD

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I recently started watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and it's pretty good so far. I'm only on episode 4, but I really like it. It's a School Life anime with a heavy focus on romance, and it's hilarious. So, I can add that to my "currently watching" list.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Where to begin?

I am currently balancing...

• Hyouka
  • K
  • RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~
  • Nichijou
  • *monogatari Series
  • Rurouni Kenshin (I am on the OVAs)
  • Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!!
  • Death Note (final 4 eps!!)
  • Gasaraki
  • Doki Doki Densetsu Mahoujin Guru Guru

That's all I can remember but I'm sure there are a few I've missed...

Austin

Austin
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga ****ai!
Girls und Panzer
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Robotics;Notes
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Sukitte Ii na yo
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Of those, I probably look most forward to Sakurasou and Tonari each week, but they're all excellent. This is just a great season overall. I happen to know that everyone's favorite administrator is obsessed with Robotics;Notes, so you should all watch that and pester him with VMs about it. :right:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Let's see here...

Bleach, Naruto (original, not Shippuden), Code Geass R2 (But that may change seeing as how I don't like the way the series is going), Soul Eater, and probably one or two others that I've forgotten.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I kinda watch Dragonball Z Kai every Saturday morning... But one episode a week of an anime where one episode is the equivalent of 1/8th of an episode in most other shows is pretty annoying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom