• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This season, I'm watching:

Spy x Family Part 2: continuing to be amazing.
Mob Psycho III: also continuing to be amazing.
Blue Lock: my friend recommended I watch this and it's been neat. it's basically a sports anime that's been insanely dramatized to the degree of a death game anime like Danganronpa.
Reincarnated as a Sword: so far it's proving to be the fun kind of trashy, not the bad kind of trashy. hope it continues to be.
To Your Eternity Season 2: the pacing in the first half of the first episode felt a bit rocky and it's weird that theyre reusing the exact same opening song from the first season. otherwise its looking and sounding amazing like the first season. should still turn out really well.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm still keeping up with Spy x Family and My Hero Academia as they release. This new season of mha seriously hits different, the action in it is phenomenal.

Additionally, there's only 3 episodes out so far but I was curious to see what the hype was about so I watched Chainsaw Man. It's actually way better than I thought it'd be, I like it a lot. It almost reminds me of jujutsu kaisen. I'm going to keep watching it as it comes out and see what happens.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Just started watching Chainsawman and Mob Psycho III
I'm still keeping up with Spy x Family and My Hero Academia as they release. This new season of mha seriously hits different, the action in it is phenomenal.

Additionally, there's only 3 episodes out so far but I was curious to see what the hype was about so I watched Chainsaw Man. It's actually way better than I thought it'd be, I like it a lot. It almost reminds me of jujutsu kaisen. I'm going to keep watching it as it comes out and see what happens.
As a fan who read the series from the beginning and watched its fan base grow, I feel happy. There's another manga, Monster no. 8 that I believe will also be adapted into anime

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm continuing Spy X Family and MHA with the new seasons. I've also started Chainsaw Man, which I'm loving; definitely living up to the massive hype so far.

I'm also watching Koukyuu no Karasu, a lesser known anime set in Ancient China. I love history and was enamored with the main character's design, so I had to check it out. Shaping up to be a nice hidden gem.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Just started an attempted rewatch of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I have the Discotek Media release and finally found the time to rip the SD bluray to my computer and then separate the file into its respective 76 episodes so I can watch it through my TV (it’s locked to region A). Am most happy because I’ll be seeing if subbed for the first time and I’ve always wondered just how it was localised considering it’s so Japanese in every way. I feel like this show would have been very difficult to localise just because of how stupid it is.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Currently watching Naruto Shippuden with my husband. He definitely enjoys it more than me lol. Although the watching experience is a lot more fun with someone else. The long drawn out battles can get exhausting watching by yourself.

Other than that, I am watching the Fruits Basket reboot. It's really good! A nice comfort show, honestly.

Currently watching Naruto Shippuden with my husband. He definitely enjoys it more than me lol. Although the watching experience is a lot more fun with someone else. The long drawn out battles can get exhausting watching by yourself.

Other than that, I am watching the Fruits Basket reboot. It's really good! A nice comfort show, honestly.

I prefer the original Naruto over Shippuden precisely because of the pacing. The last arc is especially bad in this regard. Also, be ready for retcons galore and even more over-the-top fights. It's a damn shame the strategic ninja fights of the original took a backseat.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching the Pokemon series, I'm almost to the most recent season. I wanted to watch Ash's journey come to an end even though I know it will be bittersweet.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I prefer the original Naruto over Shippuden precisely because of the pacing. The last arc is especially bad in this regard. Also, be ready for retcons galore and even more over-the-top fights. It's a damn shame the strategic ninja fights of the original took a backseat.
Thanks for the warning, lol. I figured the pacing would get more annoying so hopefully since I am watching it with someone else, it'll be easier to get through!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Currently watching My Hero Academia still as well as Tomo-chan is a girl! which seems really good so far. As much as I hate not seeing them as they come out, I'm between major shows rn so it doesn't make much sense to keep paying for two episodes a week. I'm pausing my Crunchyroll until March and then I can catch up on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom