• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've started to watch the last season of Fairy Tail. It's been a couple of years since I watched the previous season, but I sitll remember most of the characters and stories, so it's coming back to me rather quickly

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I recently started watching The Devil is a Part-Timer. I found it while searching for good shows to watch and I'm enjoying it so far. My big complaint is that some of the character designs feel a little anime-generic (I especially dislike Chi) but other than that it's fun and hilarious. Curious to see where this goes.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I started watching The Rising of the Shield Hero. Considering the last two shows I watched were The Devil is a Part-Timer and Konosuba, watching a more serious show is a nice change of pace. It's really keeping me engaged and I love how it hasn't been going as I expected. The action is great, too.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, watching this based on my love for the 2002 movie, I'm 10 episodes in and it's been going super good so far
I started watching The Rising of the Shield Hero. Considering the last two shows I watched were The Devil is a Part-Timer and Konosuba, watching a more serious show is a nice change of pace. It's really keeping me engaged and I love how it hasn't been going as I expected. The action is great, too.
I have a love/hate relationship w/ that show, it kept me engaged too but man are there some awful parts

Salem

SICK
Rewatching my all time fave Hyouka. It just had its 10 year anniversary in April.

Also just rewatched The Devil Is A Part-Timer since season 2 is finally coming along after all these years.
Wow

I also liked it, I literaly don't know anyone else who've seen, shame it doesn't have a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom