• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I am currently watching The Lovely Complex and so far, it is a really funny anime. I really recommend people out there who like comedic anime.
Summary-
Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so do Risa's feelings toward Otani.

(Source: AniD:cool:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Hetalia: World Series.
Just finished Axis Powers not that long ago (i love it so much especially canada)
look at this precious baby
images

~kawaii~

Majora's Cat

How about that
I've watched it several times now, but I still can't get enough of Highschool of the Dead. There's a nauseating amount of fanservice, typical anime characters and designs and something of an anti-climactic ending to the first season, but it's still so addicting to watch thanks to Maon Kurosaki's soundtrack and the zombie-slaying.

Dan

I am currently watching fairy tale, Erza (a female character of the show that I must say right now isn't a real person in reality) is currently facing some trouble.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Now I'm watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama. The reason for that is because all of the comments for Special A kept saying how they're so alike. I love it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom