• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where'd the Graveyard Kid Go?

Graveyard Kid is Hylian, so he’d definately become Stalfos. But what if someone is both Kokiri and Hylian?
Well according to the interview the graveyard boy became a Skull kid, not a stalfos, so it seems to be dependent on if one is a child or an adult, the exception being kokiri with fairies I guess.

The text from the Kokiri girl Fado does suggest everyone will become stalfos, but then why would graveyard kid become a skull kid? I'd love to get an in depth, up to date interview from the developers

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Well according to the interview the graveyard boy became a Skull kid, not a stalfos, so it seems to be dependent on if one is a child or an adult, the exception being kokiri with fairies I guess.

The text from the Kokiri girl Fado does suggest everyone will become stalfos, but then why would graveyard kid become a skull kid? I'd love to get an in depth, up to date interview from the developers
Hmm if all become Stalfos, thay means the dead become the enemies of the living. Tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom