• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Where is the Snow ?

Of course there would be no snow if skyward sword is the zelda game that begins before all the other ones. U were lucky enough to see faron woods (with water), eldin vlocano (DEATH MOUNTAIN), and the desert combined with a technological time temple (DEFINITELY GERUDO DESERT) ;)

I was also pretty dissapointed that their was no Snow Region in SS. Perhaps this was simply, because the game developers were feeling rushed which is really unfortunate.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Now that I think about it that's right, where is the snow? In fact, all the areas in the game appear to be ubberly hot, dessert, volcano, and forrest. Maybe it has to do with the timeline or the season the game is supposed to be.

The only way i could justify an ice dungeon in Skyward Sword would be if It was Ghirahim's Mansion, or his hideout as Axle previously stated in a video.. Otherwise i don't think it would have fit the atmosphere.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
IKR?!?! WHERE'S THE SNOW!!!??

i love the snow stages! in twilight princess and spirited tracks!

The snow stages in Spirit Tracks were the best! :D

Axle is dead-on with his idea. It seems that Nintendo intentionally avoided every obvious connection they could between Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess except for the province names. Why is that? It makes no sense. Ghirahim could be the last-surviving member of the Interlopers who escaped banishment. The Snowpeak Ruins would have made a perfect headquarters for Ghirahim, and provided some much-needed variation to Eldin. Why didn't they incorporate these two seemingly-obvious connections? It bothers me.

H

happymaskseller

i remmember watching the trailer and being excited about the snow part they showed but no they had to scratch it!

Now that i think anout it , it would be pretty awesome to have an ice theme like axle the beast once said, ghirahim's castle was also missing so there could've been ghirahim's frozen castle, and the graphics would look cool with snow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom