• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are Your Ancestors From?

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I've decided to be more accurate. The darker the shade, the more ethnic relation I have to the nation:

heritage.png

Len

Zelda On Paper
no, i have no outside-country family, i am an 100% american guy (american prevail, as same as american proudness is the same, toghether makes a big and true difference about life)

B

Blood Wolf

Norwegian and Swedish on my dad's side, and some Indian and Irish on my mom's side.

My dad's side loves to make some weird jokes about my grandma since she's 100% Swedish and jokes about Norway to my grandpa since he's the same percent Norwegian as my grandma is Swedish. o.o

Hazel

A Frog
Oh, no... So here goes:

-Sweden
-Denmark
-Norway
-Germany
-England
-Scotland
-Wales
-Iceland

Whew... That's it! I have many , many, many, many roots all over this part of the world!

As far I can tell my ancestors are from Germany, Poland, Italy, England, and Ireland. There may be some Dutch in there too.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm 99.99% certain that I am pure Chinese, all ancestors from China, myself being China-born as well. However there is that 0.01% doubt since my dad once told me there's a slight chance his great granddad may have been of Jewish blood.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Oh, no... So here goes:

-Sweden
-Denmark
-Norway
-Germany
-England
-Scotland
-Wales
-Iceland

Whew... That's it! I have many , many, many, many roots all over this part of the world!
Whoa. ;o That's a lot, I bet researching your family history would prove to be very interesting.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I knnow my parents came from northern Mexico and that I also have family/Relatives in Southern Mexico, California, Nevada, and Alaska. Yet I also think we probably got some Italian on us.

I was born in L.A. btw.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
Germany, Belgium, England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales! Maybe France. And of course America as well. I'm a very European person...

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, let's see...

I'm part German from my dad's side, and part Polish from my mom's side. I'm also possibly part Native American on my dad's side, but I'm not sure.

Tom

Most of my family is Italian, some might be Swedish, some are Portuguese. Many of my ancestors left their homes because war was striking there/nearby. As far as I'm concerned, they were all peaceful people, and the Italian ones worked on the production of clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom