• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds When Do You Think the Next 3ds Zelda Game Will Be Announced?

When do you think the next 3ds zelda game will be announced?

• Before next year's E3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • during next year's E3

• some time after next year's E3

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'll give Zelda 3DS another year, so after next year's E3 is my vote. Nintendo is probably still testing different things for Z3DS anyway, so I wouldn't get your horses riled up JUST yet. :3

Nintendo traditionally announces portable Zelda games at the Games Developer Conference (GDC) in the spring. This was the case with both The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Since the start of the year is typically a boring time after the loaded holiday season, these announcements always come as a pleasure to me. We could be a mere three to four months away from our first Zelda 3DS footage.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'd say some time next year. It can probably take time before a 3DS Zelda game can be announced. It's too early for this year to be announced. Or I can say that it all depends on Nintendo. WiiU is coming and Nintendo's probably focusing on this than at a 3DS Zelda game. It's too early to say.:/

Usually hard to say, but I voted for after next year's E3. If they haven't given us anything to go off of other than "It won't be MM3D yet" and "It might relate to A Link to the Past" at this point, they're probably still very early in development (if real development has started at all) and it will thus take more time for them to have anything to show us. I predict we'll get something substantial between E3 of 2013 and 2014, no later than the E3 of the latter year. Nintendo is probably focusing more on Zelda Wii U, since it's sparked the most curiosity and the 3DS technically already has a Zelda game for it in the form of Ocarina of Time 3D.

At least until during E3 Next year I think. Either way I have a feeling it won't be long until we hear something regarding Zelda...

Maybe during next year's E3 for an announcement, no need for a trailer or anything, i'd like them to do so but i wouldn't mind if Zelda 3ds is announced later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom