• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What's Your Least Favourite Boss?

Least Favourite Boss Battle?

• Ghirahim I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• Imprisoned I

• Triple Stalfos

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Ghirahim II

• Imprisoned II

• Levias/Bilocyte

• Imprisoned III

• Ghirahim III

• Demise

• Total voters

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I haven't beaten the game yet, but according to the poll, there are only 3 bosses left for me to face, so I'll just give a shout out for the others. I would have to say that the first boss, with Ghirahim has been my least favourite, if only because I didn't know how to hit him, so it took me a long time to be able to beat him. At least by the second fight with him I had a much better idea on how to attack, so it wasn't as bad.
Even still, barring that frustration, I actually have enjoyed all of the bosses so far. Perhaps not perfect, but still really enjoyable, so when it comes to my second playthrough it may be a lot harder to judge which one my least favourite may be.

Definitely Moldarach. This was the easiest boss I have fought in years. I think I finished the fight in under 90 seconds without losing a single heart. The fact that he returns as a mini boss a little later says enough about how weak it is. A very disappointing end to an otherwise awesome dungeon.

I find the bosses to be generally very easy. There where some nice ideas (ancient cistern boss) with the bosses and maybe one memorable although short boss fight (tentalus, because he looked awesome). Also the earth temple boss was nice since it was a blast from the past(OoT). My main problem is that the bosses are too weak both with their attacks and with their defense. I'm not a great Zelda player in any way (though a little better then average) but I was never even close to dying. I caught a fairy quite early on in the game and I still have it. OoT bosses were far better in terms of difficulty (water temple and fire temple) and even TP had more memorable and challenging boss fights.

The boss fights and the easy temples are a big letdown for me. It is still a Zelda but it never really made me doubt my choice for the best Zelda.

Last edited:
L

Link's Tunic

I voted for Imprisoned III mainly because you face him so closely together and by the third time I was just bored of him it just seemed like unnecessary filler. I also wasn't keen on Moldarach and Tentalus.

Moldarach was way too easy. Just lock on, walk backwards, and wait for one of the pincers to open up.

K

KinRyuTen

I don't understand why Imprisoned three was so hard. I found him easier than Imprisoned two, not to mention a cooler fight. The thing has an Evangelion-esque halo and can fly?! Sign me up to kill the thing! Only thing that didn't make sense is having Groose launch Link at its head while the Imprisoned's mouth is in front of Link. In the Lightning Round, I dreaded fighting the second stage of The Imprisoned, but loved the first and third forms.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Tentalus. First off, he just looked stupid. It was like Nintendo pulled him right out of Monsters INC., you know the disney movie? And he was another eye boss! Jeez, a giant, purple, one-eyed monster with dreadlocks... Way to go Nintendo, way to go...

Tentalus. First off, he just looked stupid. It was like Nintendo pulled him right out of Monsters INC., you know the disney movie? And he was another eye boss! Jeez, a giant, purple, one-eyed monster with dreadlocks... Way to go Nintendo, way to go...
This reminds me: During the dying animations of both Scaldera and Tentalus, I always don my Boo voice and say "Mike Wazowski!"

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
If only i could vote for The three imprisoned, i hate Them, i hate its design and its irritating. Why people hate moldarach? The second boss(The walking lava eyeball) was stupid and unoriginal! Horrible design, Easy and repetitive atacks and gameplay and horrible setting in background, i would have votes him for worst boss if The imprisoned didnt exist.

Z

Zora_Waterfall

For some reason, I found the Imprisoned 2+3 easy the first time through, but I kept getting Game Overs on them with the Thunder Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom