• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your "go to" game?

???????????

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The game I have the most completed playthroughs of is Ocarina of Time, though that includes all the times I played through the original, plus the 3DS version + Master Quest and my latest pre-MM3D playthrough.

The game I enjoy replaying the most, however, is The Wind Waker, so I'm gonna go with that one. I've played Ocarina of Time more, but I don't really feel like it has a very high replay value imo. The Wind Waker, however, is one that I never get tired of.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I would say it's TP because I played it so often I forgot counting but it is sure more than 100 times. But I haven't played it for almost 2 years now. Right now I played ALBW a huge lot. I just finished it for the 29th time.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Definitely Twilight Princess. While TP was the third Zelda game I ever played, it was the first one I ever beat because I loved it so much. ^^ Although I play OoT a lot because it was the first one I ever played (:

Definitely Twilight Princess! I just love the story, and love the art style, and love the game play. It isn't super challenging so you can play it without getting overly frustrated, but also challenging enough that you can play it again and again without getting bored.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I think I would have to go with the games I have the most fluent gaming experience with. Naturally OoT is the one I've played and completed the most. But I would also like to count A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker, because while ALBW is fairly new and WW is one I only finished recently, my experience with them was very fluid. I felt compelled to keep going. I wanted to explore more, wanted to complete everything and I know I will be playing these two very often, like I have with OoT so far. With the other games I have more of a laid back attitude. I enjoy playing them, but I am not as compelled to keep going for hours on end with every session. They were extra fun to figure out, to play through. I've done both regular and Hero mode on ALBW and will probably do a WW hero mode eventually once I've gone through some of the Zelda titles I either haven't played or haven't finished yet. Or I may take a break from that and go back into WW mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom