• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favourite Fighting Game?

Well, I'm a big fan of fighting games. But I enjoyed playing Army Men Sarges Hero's. It took me forever to complete that game throughly and keep track of all of the codes.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Oh dude, I LOVE fighting games, my favorite genre, some of my favorite franchises are actually fighting.

My top ten games are (In no particular order):

Street Fighter 2
The King of Fighters (Any from 97 - 2004)
Mortal Kombat(Any)
Super Smash Bros Mellee
The "VS" series. (Ties between Marvel Vs. Capcom, SNK Vs Capcom 2 and Tasunoko VS Capcom.)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi
Soul Caliber 1-4
Dead or Alive
Tekken (any)
Fatal Fury 2

... Yeah, the list could go on...

probably one of the best fighting games out there i would say would have to be Marvel vs Capcom 2
1. it has pretty decent graphics considering when it came out
2. controls are amazing as long as you do combos right and everything so will your character
3. the characters are awesome in it and always fun to play as.
now there are other fighting games out there that i like, like MK vs DC, MK games in general and such
im also really excited to see how marvel vs capcom 3 is gunna turn out
mainly cuz it looks good but bad at the same time.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I enjoy SSBB at times. I am also a fan of the DBZ series but I would have to say my favorite is Budokai Tenkaichi 2. It had what I felt the best balance of story and fighters of the series of games.

squadala

I don't like you either
Smash Bros. all the way! Otherwise I'm not really into fighting games.

Wow, I really didn't expect a ton of people saying SSB is the best. To me, they're feel like budget games and are too overpriced. And after this post, please only say one game, not a list or a series please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom