• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Majoras Mask/Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Time

MM for storyline SS for gameplay, and storyline, but not as good as MM and OOT because of Nostalgia. And Storyline, and gameplay.

Majora's mask, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of time, Skyward sword, Wind Waker, Spirit tracks, and phantom hourglass. YAY!

I only played Twilight Princess and a litle bit of Skyward Sword, its embarassing i just foud out Zelda so late(25years) e realy enjoy the Twilight Princess especially that i can transform in wolf, its realy cool.

I'm sorry if i have errors in my righting, I am portuguese so my english is not amaizing, sorry xD

For me its Skyward sword now I love the story so much and for the record I actually didn't like Ocarina of Time.. I found it boring and it didn't have a good storyline (in my opinion)

Though I can't say no to any Zelda game, and if possible, I'd say every one was my favorite. But for the poll, I'd have to say Majora because it was such an amazing game. I mean, it was just so awesome and everything in it from Skull Kid's laugh, to the glaring face of the moon captivated me as I played:D:D

Mine is also Skyward Sword but OOT was a very dear close Zelda Game to me. It had very few flaws and a great story-line to start and end the game. lets discuss its pros it had amazing but challenging dungeons. The last dungeon was not very challenging but felt like it was part of the Zelda Series and I felt like they should of added a boss to get to the triforces instead of puzzles. Anyway it was amazing fun graphics were precise and very crisp.

i would have to say my favorite game is twilight princess because in it you can become a wolf and use the wolf abilities like digging, using sense and all that also after you gain the master sword you can chang into wolf link at any time. thats why

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Well mine would HAVE to be Wind Waker which was not even close to my first Zelda game but I think it is not only very fun but in my opinion has the best story!
(Now I am finally going to put my feelings about Wind Waker out there.)

Yes Wind Waker is my favorite with SS in second. I love the whole adventure feel of WW. I LOVE how every island has a bunch of stuff to do [this is something i HATED about SS there is nothing to do exept open chests!! I mean if every one has a bird what do they do take them out for joyrides?! They should have taken advantede and do what WW did but better.] I think WW has the best ending and the final fight with ganondorf is staged perfectly [though Demise was too] I love the graphics of WW and at the end of the game i feel good when i can go up to almost every NPC and they thank me for the hard work I did on sidequests. also the king of red lions is a perfect companion who has a great plot twist of being king and doesnt help you much which is perfect unlike fi who gives away puzzles even if you dont ask her to. and i love WW soundtrack better than anything {i know farewell hyrule king on piano perfectly i will even go to say that that song convinced me to start playing my fifth insrument piano] and i love how you can play as medli and makar and tetra is my favorite vesion of zelda and the story is perfect. Your two friends of the tribes end up playing a major role in the story and links expresion is priceless. I think Wind Waker had the best soundtrack. And I just love about everything in the WW.

Damn that is one bad paragraph....my english teacher would cry if she saw that...

W

Windwaker king

Wind waker alllllllll the way! Its sooooooo fun!! thats y my user name is windwaker king!!! lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom