• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
It seems as though this thread holds no discussion value, but I'll humor it.

WW is my favorite Zelda mainly because of the sailing (sailing the seven seas is my dream), but I also loved the characters and the whimsical tone. Every item was extremely fun to use in both combat and puzzles, and I rather liked how the hookshot was the last dungeon item. It was a real relief to obtain.

I like The Wind Waker the most, simply because it was easy for me to play as someone new to the Zelda series. I thought the combat style was smooth and easy to use. I also the liked the characters, the sidequests, and the items.

Majora's Mask has left an imprint on my soul, much like the triforce of courage has been imprinted on the back of Link's hand!

I grew up with A Link to the Past and I really love that one. I love all Zelda games in general and hope to become a master at them or at least try. I have not yet had the opportunity to play Skyward Sword yet, but I have a feeling A Link to the Past will still be a very special game to me.

It's a hard pick between OOT and TP. Both games capture all of the main characters (except Impa in TP), and have a plot that is set on the main storyline. I feel like some of the other games stray and are similar to filler.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I chose OOT. When I saw the poll results, It was acually what I predicted, skyward sword and OOT on top, and MM and TP following them. the others with very little votes

I don't know why Wind Waker is my favorite, I just like it so much..., there's a lot of things to do, a lot of nice characters, the music is awesome...

I'm old enough to clearly remember when A Link to the Past orignally came out, and it utterly captivated me. To this day I still use ALttP as a yard stick to measure all the other games with.

My second favorite used to be Ocarina of Time, but Skyward sword edged it out and even nipped dangerously at the heels of ALttP.

No matter what your favorite adventure is, it really is a fantastic series of games.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
My favorite is the Oracle of Ages and the Oracle of Seasons. You need them both in order for it to be at its best but I love Ages the most. Going back and forth in time, the Tokay and Zora were really awesome as well, and Veran, the only female Main Boss. I just fell in love with it from the beginning. I got it when I was..., I think 6 with a gameboy color, and have replayed it so many times since, there is no way I could count it. :lol:

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I like the original Legend of Zelda mainly because of the gameplay, it brings that arcade feel to it. I loved Ocarina of Time because of it's originality; the same for Majora's Mask. Wind Waker was the best; I grew up playing that game.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I love the Oracle set with Ages and Seasons. They were awesome with Ages being my favorite. I loved going back and forth between time and the Tokay and Zora were really cool in this one. It was the first game I ever beat and I still replay it and love it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom