• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Temple in MM

Your favorite MM Temple

• Woodfall Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead Temple

• Great Bay Temple

• Stone-Tower Temple

• Total voters
I liked them all to be honest. Woodfall was pretty easy, so not my favorite, bit the rest of the dungeons were a completely different story as we all know. I liked Snowhead mainly for the reason that I loved the boss. It was s creative and new for the series, was a blast to play through. Goht is probably the boss that I re-visit the most to beat. Great Bay was too brutal for my taste. Talk about the Water Temple x 10 right there. Plus, you have what I considered to be the hardest boss in the game in there. Stone Tower is awesome though. It keeps the difficulty of the previous two dungeons, but tones it down so it's actually beatable without breaking your controller first. The atmosphere is what I love the most about it, and the fact that the boss, while it can be made super easy, was massive.

So it's between Snowhead and Stonetower for me. I think I'll vote Stonetower though, just because the Giant's Mask is so cool.

It's really hard between Great Bay Temple and Stone Tower Temple, but I gave my vote for Great Bay Temple.. I always had sick special love for all water temples in Zelda series.. Water Temple, Great Bay Temple, Lakebed Temple etc. - It's all good.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
Even though it was the easiest, I liked the Woodfall Temple. It was so pretty and mysterious, and I liked the music. The forest-themed temples are usually my favorite. I also like the Great Bay Temple because I love water temples (unlike most people), but there was something about it that just didn't seem right. I can't figure out what it is though, but I LOVE the giant turtle.

Zarom

The King
The temples in MM were all awesome. Even if there was only four temples which is not much compared to the other games, in my opinion, they are among the best temples/dungeons ever in the Zelda series. They were all so special and they're all long to complete.

My favorite temple in MM is Stone Tower Temple. I liked the enemies that were in it, they were pretty muh monsters that we had never seen before or rarely, like the eyegores, hiploops, poes, etc. The fact that there was multiple mini-bosses was cool. The boss, Twinmold, was massive and it was long to defeat. Also, it was a hard boss, but not too much. The atmosphere of the temple was great, I enjoyed it a lot, and the music was very good. Switching the side of the temple was an amazing idea, which makes it really unique.

So, the Stone Tower was my favorite temple in the game. It's even one of my favorite dungeons in the entire series, but all the dungeons in MM were fabulous. :)

I don't even need to put any thought into this. Stone Tower Temple, man! :xd:

It's actually my favorite dungeon out of the entire series. It had an awesome song, great atmosphere, awesome enemies, great puzzles, was really hard, innovative concepts, cool boss... the list goes on.

It also really expanded on the whole Ikana theme, all the tortured undead and evil curses. It was so haunting, mysterious and disturbing. That's what I loved about it. It was also the game's "undead dungeon" and yet it never relied on undead themes, more on evil, and it kept things interesting. Love it! <3

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite temple in MM would be Stone Tower Temple.

I loved the theme music of the Temple when it was both right-side up and upside down. I also loved how that whole factor of switching it from the right-side up position to the upside down position. It was cool how they worked it into the temple's design and also made the temple all the more challenging. :) I also loved how you had to use the Elegy of Emptiness to help you get to certain areas of the dungeon. Not to mention that I thought that the way that you had to beat the dungeon's boss was awesome too.

So yes, my favorite temple is Stone Tower Temple. :)

Snowhead gets my vote. It was challenging, I love the part where you have to do a Goron roll to get across a pit. But the best part is the boss fight with Goht. It's a action pack boss fight that gets my blood pumping, and my heart racing. There's just no other boss fight like this one.
That's why I chose Snowhead over all the other dungeons in Majora's Mask.

I think my current favourite is the Great Bay Temple, it was fun and imaginative whilst being quite a hard temple to beat (although I found OoT's Water Temple harder to beat by quite a large gap).

I liked the layout of it and how you had to backtrack, that for me is what makes a Temple hard, I hate having to backtrack through a level because it means that there is going to be a lot more work ahead and that I may get stuck D=. The layout of this temple was pretty good as well and suited the theme of a Water Temple (although rather odd compared to other temple's that I've played through). It was still a great temple and is up there among Zelda's best temple's of all.

I also liked this temple because of the boss here being the hardest in the entire game besides Majora, made the temple even harder than before because Gyorg was an annoying boss. Probably one of the harder bosses I've faced in any Zelda game.

However, I didn't like the fact that when I first played it, though it was very very different than OoT's Water Temple, that it shouldn't have had the rising/falling water system, I would have prefered that they made the temple even more original but then again, I guess it made the temple more fun to play through and that isn't that big a deal really.

So as you can conclude from what I've said above, I think that the Great Bay Temple is an excellent temple over all that is worthy of having a place in Zelda's top 5 temple's or dungeon's.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I go for Stone Tower however i like the way of the Snowhead Temple too. The part with Darmani the goron link and it's boss was awesome, but the stone Tower was more challenging and i got stuck on some places, like the last place where you have to hook on the treasure chest. The song of the temple was also nice and relaxing, and is it me or are there plenty mini-bosses in there? The Garo with his fire blades was epic though.
I had a hard time with the stray fairies, i wanted them all for the great fairy sword, but the upside down system was so confusing sometimes, i had to change too much. Alright now i wouldn't have more trouble with it. You need to use all your transformations wich was very nice, it was not like Twilight Princess one use and never need it again. All with all the Stone Tower was the best Temple but Twinmold the boss was just epic fail, gotta hate it. As for the boss i will take Gyorg from the Great Bay Temple.

I agree about the Woodfall, unfortunatelly it was so easy for a game with only 4 great dungeons.

CZG

They could have done more with Twinmold, which was a lousy battle indeed. Good dungeon though.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I can see that Stone Tower has taken the lead. I hated Stone Tower, the upside-down part and the Stray Faries were a drag. I liked Woodfall the most I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom