• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Temple in MM

Your favorite MM Temple

• Woodfall Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead Temple

• Great Bay Temple

• Stone-Tower Temple

• Total voters

Mute

一員
I think I'd have to go with Stone Tower Temple. I found it to be both challenging and fun, not to mention it had great music. Of course, the music got even better when inverted, since it has some of my favourite dungeon music from the game. The main problem with the dungeon, though, is that it can get a little confusing because of the inverting of it. It also contains my favourite boss in MM.

I actually think I might have to give Great Bay Temple a mention since I sort of enjoyed it, despite generally hating water dungeons. I actually didn't have any of the problems any other water-based dungeon gave me with it. Although, the music just made the place seem that much more...Unpleasant. Then there's Gyorg, the boss. I always have trouble with the thing, but I think it's refreshing to have a boss that's really tough when in comparison to the other three bosses.

T

Tily

My favorite dungeon in the game was Stone Temple. =P

Yeah, it's pretty obvious, as it's arguably the best dungeon in the game. Though, as I've said before, dungeons in MM weren't really that good, at least not compared to the other console Zelda games. However, I have to say, Link turning into a GIANT was just awesome! xD

I guess I was also lucky that I had drunk the secret Chateau Romani milk before the dungeon so I didn't have any magic problems after turning giant too.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I didn't like any of the dungeons in MM (which is strange seeing as how the game is one of my favourite in the series), but I'll have to go with Woodfall. I find all the dungeons to be brutal, but this one is obviously the easiest one, and the only one I don't struggle with. That is all.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The Great bay shall forever remain my favorite. It was one of the first Zelda situations to ever appear steam punk and I adore steam punk with a passion. The water flows and the ability to swim is magnificent, zallowing a sense of exploration and energy that I never see much in Zelda games. The colors of the tubes and rooms bring a wonderful atmosphere. The enemies are nothing to shake a tail feather at though, unlike say-so, the Stone Tower temple which was very divided in terms of enemies. The bosses however are very impressive; Gyorg and Wart were both very unique. Gyorg was the sort of boss that you could fight in different ways and would provide different expereinces for you. Wart was a fun throwback to Arrghus and Vitreous (without being as frustrating as either).
The music is atmospheric but it lacks the throw and beat of the Stone Tower but still sets a tone of mystery.

How was that for comeback post? ;)
-Wrath

Z

Zangetsu

I just recently beat this game again and I have to say, the only temple I really enjoyed was Deku Palace. The rest of the temples are alright, but I really didn't get any enjoyment out of the rest of the temples.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
My favorite was Stone-Tower Temple. That was exciting and epic! You never know when you will fall down the tower, and my favorite thing to do there was to make Link fall over the tower! Poor Link :kawaii: why does have he to be so cute and funny falling down the tower? That doesn't really matter now. That was good for mind exercise. Also, I loved some levels, and luckily I got to the Boss Room and I love beating up Twinmold with his remains <3

~ Twilight :sword:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have to say the Stone Tower Temple. It's so hard and confusing, and it took me forever to get through it. I loved the music. It was just amazing. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom