• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Favorite Enemy?

I

IronKnukle22

My personal favoret is the Iron Knuckle obviusly I mean it was defenntly the harder mini boss. Sure it was slow but it made up for it, one hit takes three harts away so if you'r doing the three hart run you have to be really carfull because if you mess that up once you die.my favorete comen enemy is Poes especeally the ones from TP that looked like the Grim reaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Iron Knuckle is definitely a great mini boss, in that I almost throw my controller whenever I face one. And the power of it is just astonishing.

I'd say common enemy would have to be the Stalfos, I like sword/shield vs sword/shield, it makes for interesting duels.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite mini-boss in OoT is without a doubt, Dark Link. The room that your fought him in has a very cool atmosphere, and the mini-boss is quite a challenge since he mimicks your movements.

I'm going to go a ahead and say that my favorite common enemy would be the Iron Knuckle. I consider them "common" because you can fight them even when they don't serve as mini-bosses. I usually like to fight hard enemies, and the Iron Knuckle would be the hardest common enemy, so that is why I chose him.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Let's see, I guess my favorite mini-boss is Dark Link. I agree with PhantomTriforce.:). He was intense to beat but I really like defeating him.

My favorite mini-boss was the Dark Nut in Twilight Princess in the Temple of Time. My favorite common enemy also happens to be Dark Nuts because they're fun to fight, especially in groups and in 3D games. Iron Knuckles come in second, though.

My favorite in Ocarina of Time was the Iron Knuckle as well. Of all the enemies in the entire game, they were one of the funnest and most challenging enemies to fight, and the appearance of one always promised a cool battle. Their speed was unimpressive (which means you can be really cheap if you want to kill them easily), but it was partially compensated for by their increased speed after shedding their armor, although this was only true for 3 out of 5 of the game's Iron Knuckles (the one just before Twinrova, and the two in Ganon's Tower). And yeah, they were definitely brutal on a 3-Heart Challenge, because they kill you in one freaking hit. >.<

Would like to see the Iron Knuckles again, actually, as opposed to the Darknuts. Darknuts are cool but I always like the Iron Knuckles better, ever since I saw them in Ocarina of Time. Would like to see a new version closely follow OoT's, unless it was going to try something new. :P An appearance like OoT's could be possible in Skyward Sword, given the cultural imagery we've seen so far in the trailers.

The Iron Knuckle definitely.

I loved fighting him, because he comes at you then you just jump out the way and attack him.

It's a really great battle.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Ah, I totally forgot about Wind Waker... I love like every enemy in that game, especially Wizrobes and Moblins, so animated and silly. Sorry Iron Knuckle, ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom