• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The only Manga I've read is the Ranma 1/2 series, but I love that one, it's crazy hilarious and I love what I've seen of the animé as well, but my favorite Animé has to be anything by Ghibli Studio, those have to be some of the most beautiful movies I've seen. My first animé was Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin (Silver Fang) and I still love it :D Oh, I also love what I've seen so far of Hell Girl :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
As for anime, I love Hetalia and The Twelve Kingdoms. My friends keep suggesting new animes almost every single day, so I have seen some like Fuits Basket and Vampire Knight. Some mangas I have and read is Hetalia, Kingdom Hearts, The Legend of Zelda, Fruits Basket, and Vampire Knight.

Let me talk about one particular I love, because I feel like many people do not really know it. The Twelve Kingdoms does not have a manga series, but instead is written in books. There have been 4 published so far internationally, and I love it. It is about this girl who lives in Japan, but one day gets mxed up in trouble and arrives in a world parallel to others. There, the strory really takes off and you will gradually come to understand it more as you read. The anime is different from the book, but I prefer the books because they have more details about the story and because it focuses only on the "main characters" and does not have those weird extra things about the present time put into the second book, "The Sea of Winds". Anyways, it is a great series and you should check it out!~

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
Death note! Holy crap every one in the anime and manga are goddamn geniuses! I swear to god! they are unnaturally smart! it makes me feel dumb :( hahaha.

U

UchihaMadara

My favourite manga is certainly Naruto, although I like reading others too, for example Dragon Ball.

I don't watch anime much, but I guess my favourite would have to be DBZ (I don't watch the anime version of Naruto).

Hmm, let's see...

Pokemon
The best video game cartoon ever made
Dragonball Z
Best fighting cartoon ever made, despite how long it take for the important fights to end
Digimon
Fun alternative to Pokemon
Naruto
Ninjas that have nothing to do with actual ninja stuff but is basically more DBZ in terms of fighting
Romeo x Juliet
Shakespeare's classic tale... if it were in the world of Final Fantasy
Case Closed
A teenage detective, trapped in the body of a 7 year old, solves murder mysteries
Gurren Lagann
GREATEST ANIME EVAR!!! SO MUCH SO I MUST USE ALL CAP LOCKS AND MISSPELL EVER AS EVAR!

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
Has someone who recently started watching anime my favourite Anime at the moment is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and Highschool of the Dead which I love watching both brilliant shows to watch, now if only Panty & Stocking had a dub I'd love it even more haha :).

Well, the only manga I've ever read is Fruits Basket -- I think right now I'm on chapter 112, so I'm almost done.

As for anime, my favorites would have to be Code Geass, Clannad and After Story, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
Itt: Anime

Favorite anime?

Chobits
Mnemosyne
Death note
D-gray man
Full Metal Alchemist
and
Inuyasha --or how ever you spell it.

What are yours ZD?

anything, including above 18+

Last edited:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have quite a few favourite anime and manga.

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Angel Beats!
Elfen Lied
Spirited Away

I really suggest these anime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom