• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Fav Version of Ocarina of Time?

What is you fav version of ocarina of time

• Original Japanese Relese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NTSC V1.0

• NTSC V1.1

• NTSC V1.2

• GCN

• GCN MQ

• WII VC

• 3ds

• 3ds MQ

• PAL

• Total voters
I love OOT on the classic n64 controller. The game just feels so much better holding it, rather than a gamecube controller or a DS.

The 3d version looks a lot cleaner and I like the extra stuff they put in just for fun but my vote goes to the original on my n64. I love the old graphics too much and the way link rolls in the 3d versions is weird.

I started the Zelda series late, so my first game was OoT on the Virtual console. Although, having to use the wii classic controller limits a few but minimal things. The only thing I can think of is lack of a rumble pack so you cant use the item that makes the controller vibrate when a gold skulltula is nearby.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Undecided

The first time I played OoT was when I was 8 and I rented it from the library. I sucked, needless to say and I never beat it. Right now me and my friends are doing a Zelda marathon because all three of us have this in common. We have never beat a Zelda game. I am currently on The Legend of Zelda on the virtual console and I am in the dragon dungeon. I own LttP on snes, and I own Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. I am trying to purchase them all so I can beat them all.

TL123

TL And TZ
I like 3ds Version of Ocarina of Time, because it is better grapich and it dont hac sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom