• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Fav Version of Ocarina of Time?

What is you fav version of ocarina of time

• Original Japanese Relese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NTSC V1.0

• NTSC V1.1

• NTSC V1.2

• GCN

• GCN MQ

• WII VC

• 3ds

• 3ds MQ

• PAL

• Total voters
I voted for the original 1.0 version because it is so rare, with all the censored items included. The 3DS version is no doubt the best though, with the beautiful updated graphics and new features. I just hate playing on handhelds

Z

zimmy10

I liked the 3D version very much but i just can't like it more than the original. It will always be special to me because it is my first zelda game but also because I have grown up with it.

I love the nostalgia of v1.0. It was a present for my seventh birthday and i still have it. Ill never let it go. I like the original gerudo symbol and fire temple theme. The chanting version is one of the best pieces in zelda.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I voted for the 3DS because of it's added boss challenge feature. The only thing I didn't like about the original was that you couldn't re-fight the bosses.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
What about the Chinese iQue version? Video.

There is almost no lag and text is really fast, even faster than the Japanese version which is faster than the American versions! As for what we have in North America, v.1.0 because it has the best glitches and thus, is beast for speed running.

The best one is version 1.0. It's just classic. With the new ones you feel a faint vibe of this but its not the same

Warbad

Gotta love me!
For me its all the versions because if most fans know..graphics dont matter for true gamers. So I would have to go with none. All of them are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom