• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Fav Version of Ocarina of Time?

What is you fav version of ocarina of time

• Original Japanese Relese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NTSC V1.0

• NTSC V1.1

• NTSC V1.2

• GCN

• GCN MQ

• WII VC

• 3ds

• 3ds MQ

• PAL

• Total voters
Z

Zeldagirl23

i have yet to play the 3DS version but i have to say that the original OOT that came out for N64 is my favorite. no matter how many times i beat that game, i still love it. :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would have to go with the Original Gold cartridge version 1.0. It was so much fun playing with friends and do the Swordless Link glitch. We would have hours and hours of fun seeing what all we could do with it.

J

Jason

I always liked the N64 version but now the 3D version has captured my heart. Awesome version and graphics!!

D

Dillyne

I love the version I have, 1.0 I believe, shows blood when you stab Ganon in the face with the Master Sword ;)

A

Antinaka12

I honestly have to go with the game cube version. i have played the 64 and the 3Ds versions but i prefer the gamecube

The 3DS version is amazing, but I'll always love the 1.0 version. I never realized it was special until recently, but I do love my gold cartridge, uncensored version. <3

I've never atually played OOT on the n64 but when i played on the 3ds i understood what all the fuss was about.

E

EpicDoug

All the stuff on that original Gold v.1.0 cartridge is a story of its own. The N64 logo on the title screen is oddly bright, there is some kind of muslim chanting in the Fire Temple, there's a Muslim-like symbol on the Mirror shield, Red blood, etc. I love this cartridge and I still play it all the time

O

oscarillin

The original was nice and i think i liked it the most it had the islamic chanting that made the temple a little more interesting

The very first one, (the gold one) I love the Chant in the fire temple, and even if they did have to remove it, I remember it making the whole temple just that much eerier~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom