• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Fav Version of Ocarina of Time?

What is you fav version of ocarina of time

• Original Japanese Relese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NTSC V1.0

• NTSC V1.1

• NTSC V1.2

• GCN

• GCN MQ

• WII VC

• 3ds

• 3ds MQ

• PAL

• Total voters
Hey guys its me again i have been noticing the lack of new threads lately and i thought i could refresh the ocarina of time section buy posing thisPoll.

My fav versions of OoT are N64 v1.0
and (even though i don't own it) the 3ds version i hope you guys and girls enjoy this poll!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Honestly I have to say the 3DS version. It was easier to control, at least for me, I enjoyed the graphics update, and the 3D was nice. Not to mention all the little bonuses (included MasterQuest, boss challenge). So that's my favorite OoT version.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The 3DS version is the best version for me. It looks up to today's standard of video game graphics and the frame rate is nice and smooth. I can't go back to the older versions, everything about the 3D version is so much better :) (the items, master quest included, the water temple refinements! All of it.)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
3DS MQ.. right now at least.
I just love how the controls work out and how the world is mirrored, Not to mentioned the increased difficulty ;)

However before 3DS.. I think my favorite was the NTSC 1.0, Was the first one I played.. The one I fell in love with <33<3<33<3

If you asked me this question a few months ago, I easily would have said NTSC 1.0. But nowadays, I think that the 3DS version is the best.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I have yet to play the game on the 3DS in order to verify if I would like that version of the game better or not, but for now, my favourite version would have to be the very first of the North American released title.

Blame nostalgia for this one. Though I wasn't able to actually play the game due to the lack of an N64 at the time, I did watch friends and other people play this one the most. I had actually gotten so used to all the original details (such as the initial design of the mirror shield, Ganon with his red blood, etc.) that even now, seeing the slight changes while I play through my Gamecube version (non-Master Quest) still throws me off a little bit. XD;

But again, I want to try my hand at the 3Ds version to see if it'll change my mind...mostly because the graphics are so pretty. *w*

Ice Sage

these are words
Mine would have to be Master Quest (the original) for Gamecube. It's the version where I will do 99% of glitches I want to test on, I like it the best, and it is the only version of OoT where I got 100% on the game. :O (The last one will be disproven when I find the last heart piece on 3DS.)

jack546

The chosen one
i feel very strongly about the 3DS version being a cash grab and that nintendo was just looking to make some money so i would have to say the game cube rerealease.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think personally love the 3DS version. It has more interesting features, pop-out scenes, and has some new interesting easter eggs to show us from past and new Zelda games. The characters, items, and buildings are like more new and improve. Which makes them interesting. Everything was a thrill from the past of OoT. It was an amazing remake of Nintendo's biggest hits.

The 3DS version does have the best graphics, but my favorite version is the NTSC V1.0. It was the first one I played (oh, the nostalgia), and the original Fire Temple theme has to be my favorite game music ever.

My Favorite is the classical N64 release reason: First one I played, it has the original Gerudo symbol, and the awesome chanting in the fire temple. >:D kidding...
I like it for nostalgia purposes!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
HAS to be the MQ, it makes the game challenging again plus it has some really random stuff, who would expect to see a cow sticking out the wall inside Jabu-Jabu?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Oh right, I forgot to mention the chanting and original gerudo symbol.. Coolest things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom