• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's the Farthest You Have Ever Gotten?

Well I've gotten 100% everything, but I used the ZeldaDungeon guide for that.

Alone with no guides I can get most heart pieces/items/upgrades, although tbh I haven't played the game in a while. I never got past 50 Gold Skulltulas though because the prize for 100 is absoloutley ridiculous.

I got 100% on both N64 version and 3Ds version... I'm now at Jabu Jabu's Belly in Master Quest version!...I am going to beat it 100% too!!! =D

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I have completed 100% EVERYTHING there is to do in this game. There's nothing I left to overturn. I even make sure I get all the chests you can get by blowing up all the boulders as well as buying all the Bombchus in the Back Alley as Young Link until it says they are Out of Stock. I even make sure to shoot at the windows on both sides in Zelda's Courtyard.

Im missing 2 heart pieces im pretty sure i can get them by using majic beans . . . But im too cheap i played the game alot . I dont think any one can actulay beat the game though , theres no way because every time you defeat gannon the credits roll but im pretty sure thats not what this is about

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I got everything but all the Gold Skulltulas. By that point in the game, the prize is pretty much worthless.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Everything besides like 20 sumthing skulltulas and three heart pieces.
-the skulltulas are a watse of time after you get all the kids.

i have done 100% EVERYTHING at leaste 2 time the skulltas are an everlasting achivement even if the reward is crap, and if you get them as they come up or all at once its not that hard, the poes have to be the most annoying thing of all, but the bottle is worth it

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
Getting the Last bottle is a pain, I need another 2 1/2 heart containers, and way too many skulltulas

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I think I had 76 skulltulas when I beat it. I'm not sure how many hearts, though.

MW7

I did everything a few times, then I did 3 heart runs, then I moved on to minimalist runs- no biggoron sword, burn the deku shield asap, no hylian shield, no goron/zora tunic, no capacity upgrades, one bottle, no deku nuts, no fire/ice arrows, no Farore's Wind/Nayru's Love, no magic beans, no lens of truth, and no dungeon maps/compasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom