• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's the Earliest Time You Can Lose Your Sheild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I believe it is the first time you face bulbins that shoot fire arrows at you. Or the fire toadpoli in the Goron Mines.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
In the goron mines when you are in the room where the bulbin archers shoot fire arrows at you. Defend and it'll burn up. I think that room comes before the toadpoli... but it's definitely in the goron mines.

Beeker

Wild Card
The Toadpoli are near the beginning of the dungeon. As you are pressing those switches with the Iron Boots and making the fire go out for a certain amount of time, there will be a platform or two near the lava and there is a Toadpoli swimming in it. I think this is in the first or second room (after jumping across the fire pillars at the entrance)

you can actually lose your shield in the forest temple if you run into some torchers OR if you want to lose it earlier you can go to where you get your lantern and light the torch in that area to lose it.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I never tried the "torch situation", so I can't corfirm this. You can lose your Ordon Shield during the Bulblin battle, but just after that the Hylian Shield becomes available, so the new Wooden Shield as a replacement is useless.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The earliest I've ever done it was when Colin was kidnapped and you have to fight King Bulbin to get him back. I get off my horse and let his cronies burn my sheild.

Oh, and thanks for making this post; this is something I've been wondering for a while now.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
To everyone who posted thanks for your help.

And to majorasmagic for your idea but I tried and it didn't work how sad :kawaii:.

Oh but it is the fight against King Bublin is the earliest you can burn shield.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom