• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Really Annoying to You?

Zarom

The King
Yeah. I have to say the ''beep beep beep'' is really annoying, but it doesn't happen to me often, I'm a skilled player after all! :D

I don't really find anything annoying in Zelda. Some people say Tingle, Navi, Tatl or Midna is annoying, but not me. I never found them annoying! :cool:

No... I can't think of much other things... sorry. :(

Definitely the heart beep.

Whenever Link finds a variant of rupee everytime you restart the game there's a whole happy screen for it.

ReDeads constantly humping you all the time.

Triforce Chart collecting.

Seahats, Gyorgs and Battleships constantly knocking me off my boat.

Heart Beep.

"Honey and Darling" from OoT and Majora's Mask. Only characters in the entire series that drive me insane. I blame the sounds they make.

Any Zelda game where you can only assign two items to a button at a time. Especially in MC where the sword and shield count as items.

Easy bosses.

(TP specific)
Having to go through the "Rupee collection screen" every time you reset the game.

Having to talk to Midna in order to warp or change into wolf form, as well as the time it takes to transform (thanks to going through menus.)

(WW specific)

Sailing. It needed work. More time should have been spent on land, too.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
One annoying thing to me would definately be the heart beeping. Once it starts, I immediately start searching for a heart to end the horrid noise! >.<

Another thing would probably be enemies that gang up on you whenever your trying to get back into your boat, on your horse, ect. They just won't leave you alone when you're trying to get away. Gah! :mad:

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Oh, God, Miniblins. Meep! Meep! Ma-meep! Mah! Ma-nah! Mah na mah na! Mep! Meep! Map! Mreep!

gahhhhhhhhh hate is for them

I really enjoyed putting the hurt on the giant ones in PH, though, mainly because they died so easily and didn't come back. BWAHAHA DIE CREEPS

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The heart beep is extremely annoying, especially if you can't find a hart. I can remember I had to listen to that beep for over 10 minutes. I cut all the grass in hyrule field just to get rupees and magic jars -.-. The extra thing you get is link acting all tired if you don't move for a second. So annoying.

Another annoying thing is the seahat, especially if they are in a group. They keep throwing me of the boat over and over again.

Last but not least, the fact that you put rupees back in the treasure chest if your wallet is filled in TP. The ironic text: "Oops, your wallet seems to be full, let's put the rupee back in this treasure chest you finally reached after a journey of doom and despair." is just plain evil. If something annoys me, it is that happy music followed by that stupid text and the realisation that all the hard work was for nothing -.-

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yeah the life is low beeping is annoying but tingle is just horrible. He decodes maps for you for an insane 400 rupees a pop and he is a grown man acting like a little kid!! He's insane. Navi annoys me as well what with her utter uselessness and her outbursts like 'this is a ladder. if you walk up to it you will start climbing' but yeah navi annoys everyone so i don't need to bring it up.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Whenever Link finds a variant of rupee everytime you restart the game there's a whole happy screen for it.

Lord this is possibly the worst part of the entire series. I think the programmers just deliberately put that anti-climactic cinematic that makes you think you'll get something important like a heart piece or some other item you've been wanting, but then bam, a 10 piece rupee that you could have gotten an equivalent of by slashing through grass for a total of 30 seconds. Rupees in treasure chests are by far the most annoying thing in Zelda for me.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I totally hated chests with Joy Pendants. I don't think they are all that important.

Miniblins, heart beep, rupee messages... yeah, I hate that stuff too.

Oooh, I loathe Tingle!!! He was such an annoying character! And still is.
Why did he had to ask for that many rupees to decipher a map just to say
"tingle tingle kooloo limpah become readable"!?:mad:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think the heart beeping is the worst in LoZ and AoL because it actually takes away from some of the music. It's worse in AoL because death is more imminent there than in other Zelda titles as the odds of a magic drop that's enough to refill your magic meter so you can use the Life Spell is worse than a random one-heart drop in LoZ to just get you above the beeping noise.

I don't mind the heart-beeping noise in later titles mainly because it's a calmer noise that blends in better. It also doesn't happen nearly as frequently as the 8-bit titles, and when it does it's way too easy to replenish life and be done with it.

V

voltarrow

i hate navi, tatl, endless black boes, ciela, isle of gust, the scarecrows, cremia
gyorg(MM), zant's hand, freezards, princess ruto, wolfos, floor masters, ingo,
cubus sisters, but what really drives me crazy is linebeck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom