• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Really Annoying to You?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Know what was annoying? That little enemy in ALttP on Death Mountain that ran around really fast, and if you hit them with your sword, they only temporarily turned into stone. Only real way of killing them was to use Ether or Quake (I can't remember), and even that took a few seconds to do. Gaaah they always hit me.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Kaepora Gaebora, he's the most annoying npc in zelda in zelda, he talks and talks and talks and than, you start pushing the buttun with out see what he said "do you want me to repeat what I just said?" "yes, wait, noooooo" and than you can't stop him.... oh and the rats or snakes I don't know what they are from ALttP, on the dark when you can't see them, they attacks you, thats just not fair!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
If the beeping bothers you, why not just mute the game? :huh: I found it a helpful reminder to look for hearts, because otherwise I usually don't pay attention to my heart meter.

Anyway, the main thing that annoys me are Keese, especially Fire and Ice Keese. It takes forever to shoot them down, and they come right back after you destroy them! I would add Like-Likes and Wallmasters to this list (because they can eat your shield/tunic and warp you back to the dungeon entrance), but those are more unnerving and worrisome than annoying.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Blue ironknuckles in Adventure of Link. Enough said.

So true.

Agree with several annoyances in this thread, and adding in my own for TP, which I'm replaying right now - those stairs in the central room of the water temple that won't allow you to roll up them. I need to pay attention this play through to see if other stairs in the game are like that and I just notice it in the temple because they're so long, or if the lack of rolling ability is an aberration.

The heart beeping is specially horrible in the 8bit Zelda games.

I don't get why people hate Navi so much =(

It's bad to make a great discovery in the game, and in place of receiving a piece of heart, you receive 500 ruppes... while your wallet is full.

Know what was annoying? That little enemy in ALttP on Death Mountain that ran around really fast, and if you hit them with your sword, they only temporarily turned into stone. Only real way of killing them was to use Ether or Quake (I can't remember), and even that took a few seconds to do. Gaaah they always hit me.
I remember those! Oh geez, I hated them so much! Doesn't the Ice Rod and Magic Powder work too? Well, nonetheless, all of them use magic...

Another enemy that bothers me a lot are the tailpasarins from the Wind Waker. They just grab ahold of you and get eat your magic!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. Tingle
2. The Mailman in TP
3. Navi
4. Barnes
I think these are the only 4 things that annoyed to the point that I wanted to scream.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Definately the heart beep!

Also, easy bosses are annoying!

And I hate it when you are about to complete a dungeon and you die (not very often) or have to turn off your console and you are right back at the begining!

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Mido's stubborness.
His obsessive dislike towards Link.
And, his petty acuusations of Link killing the Great Deku Tree.

Q

Quazaar

I actually dont think Navi was all that annoying yeah she said the same thing over and over but sometimes she was kind of helpful

octorok74

TETTAC
You want to know what really annoys me. What really annoys me is that floor in the Cave of Ordeals where thereare Darknuts and aeralfos. If you try dealing with the darknuts one of the aeralfos will get you and vice versa.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
heart beep, slippery hover boots, wallmasters in 2D games, tiney swords in 2D games, um, whole body freezing to easily, spinner has lack of use, and if the girl is the spiritual embodyment of the master sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom