• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Really Annoying to You?

DesertDweller

Love Truth
The owl, seahats, sailing without the ballad of gales, and whoever happens to be really poor on Windfall Island. Whenever you walk anywhere near him, that crown appears above his head and he has to give you his speech. Ugh...

I actually liked Navi.

Also wish you could have some sort of control over the camera in the older games aside from the L button. (and looking forward by pushing up C stick) I really liked how in WW you could rotate the camera while doing anything. It annoyed whoever was watching me play though. :)

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Anything that tries to knock me off my boat. And the fact I need to stop sailing to stand any chance to defeat them.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I have several things that annoy me:

redeads
tektites
beep beep when health is low
navi

but most of all what really annoys me is when you need to get an item but you can only buy it and your rupee wallet can't hold enough for you to get it.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Let's see...

I hate the beep,beep,beep noise as well. So I mute my tv. Then I cant hear the change in music when those damn bats from the fire temple in oot sneak up on me and hit me :(

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Just finished Minish Cap, so adding to my answer.

The figurine collection system in MC.

Bah, would of been MUCH better if you used rupees instead of shells, plus I much preferred the WW system than MC's "Spend hours in a small boring room using thousands of shells for varying chances of getting one of the 136 figurines you do need.

It was sad, as the collectionist in me was all "Yay, plot and Zelda style collection in one side quest" but the imaptientist in me was all "This is the most painful, time wasting, boring activity ever......"

They look awesome though.

Last edited:
K

Kele

Redeads, when theey freeze link.
no solid saving point in Oot, Only links house, temple of time, dungeons.
Beeping soung when low on hearts.
Lose all stackable items (Mm), like arrows and rupees.
Death mountain (Aol).

Kazumi

chagy
Defiantly the most annoying thing in which I have ever had to do in a Zelda game would have to be in OoA when you have to fly across the pits with Moosh. His controls are just so stupid and annoying, and it's just generally a really awful experience. Though it's nice when you do get to the grave and get the flippers and Cheval's Rope. Also in OoA, having to get all of your items back from the Tokay can be pretty annoying, but when you know what to do it's OK.

And I have to say, the beeping is pretty annoying. Keese in AoL can be awful as well. Especially when you are in the last cave of Death Mountain maze and you beat the Red Daria and are jumping for joy and you get touched by a Keese once and you die.. It's so sad..

Ciela annoyed me more than Navi ever did. They took Navi's voice and made her self-righteous about everything. -_-

Also, I hate it when you begin a Zelda game and they explain to you how to open doors, push blocks, and simple things like that. I think any kid would figure out you have to press a button to make it work.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
hmm for me, i would have to also agree with the health warnings as well.
The most annoying thing that would happen to me is when i play a zelda game for the first time and there are some puzzles in dungeons that i just stand there going ".........ok" but that gets sorted out quickly so yeah.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I have to go with the sound effect when your hearts are low, it starts to really grate on my nerves. The repeat rupee animation in TP, and while I like the sailing in WW it got old really fast, it need some work to make it less repetitive. I bet there is something else but I can't think of it right now...

Anything that tries to knock me off my boat. And the fact I need to stop sailing to stand any chance to defeat them.

Yeah i didn't like this, it was worse in the eyed reefs. You get bombed out your boat, then as soon as you get back in, you're bombed out again. It's hard if the wind is blowing the other direction too, cause you can't just open the sail :stalfos:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
The twilight beasts from TP. I hat how if you only kill them sso one is left, and the one just wakes them all up again. and I had to battle them as a human once!!!

Austin

Austin
Someone said Tetkites. I'd have to agree with them 100%. I always feel the urge to jump attack them, which either kills them instantly or throws Link back, which is incredibly embarrasing. There's also this crazy timing issue when you're playing as a Goron in MM, if you throw a punch at the wrong time, you miss the Tetkite completely and leave yourself open to attack. Fire/Ice Keese also bother the hell out of me. I've tried several times to get the Dodongo's Cavern without losing my shield. I've always failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom