• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Really Annoying to You?

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
I'll just name the ones I can really think of... ha.

Legend of Zelda NES
-Having to bomb RANDOM BUSHES and other random things to acquire rupees!
-Only being able to carry 8 bombs, and then having to purchase a bomb upgrade for only 12.
-Low Health beeping.
-BLUE DARKNUTS.
-Not having a full power sword because you have fifty gazillion heart containers

I'm sure that's not all. I'm playing it now, and I'm only halfway through.

OoT
-SLOW. TEXT. omg.
-Not being able to skip cutscenes.
-The Owl.
-NAVI NAVI NAVI NAVI NAVI.
-THE WATER TEMPLE.

Also haven't finished this one.

Wind Waker
-Leaving sad grandmother. I just want to sit with her and hug her all day long. ):
-How unappreciative Tetra is when you save her.
-KING OF THE RED LIONS. I'm sorry, I found him almost as annoying as navi. No joke.
-Sailing for 20 minutes all the way across the map because you can't warp yet.
-Kalle Demos.
-REDEADS. They scare me so bad.
-Puppet Ganon
-Tingle doesn't annoy me. It annoys me that Tingle takes 3240 of my rupees to read my maps.

Z

ZeldaRane

What, in the Zelda series (besides Navi) annoys you the most?
Me? I’d have say the “beep beep beep” when your life is low.
What about you guys?

I would have to agree with you. That beeping noise can annoy the "place filled with fire and demons" out of you, if you get what I mean.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I'd say dying in Eastern Hyrule in AoL. Cause you have to go all they way back o_O I hate the Hidden Palace...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The King Zora cutscene after you show him the Letter from Ruto. Okay we get it .. he's a big guy and not very mobile, but there's no need for a ten minute cutscene to demonstrate it (I'm exaggerating the length of course, but it sure can feel like it's that long).

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm here is my list
-Yes well all hate teh annoying beep beep noise with low health
-When you try to jump from one platform to another on a high palce, but you keep failing to get on the otehr side even though you can reach it, and about after so amny tries you are at one heart and the beeping noise comes >.<
-The fat people running in Oot in the villiage
-Yes the wallet full ruppes in the chest in Tp was annoying, i had maz wallet for a long time
-If i get mad at the game, i tend to commit suicide >_>
-The tracks in ST and kinda of sailing...
-The charge time for teh spin attack in Oot, the short version is ok
-When King Zora moves out of the way. Sheesh talking about a fat B****** he took forever, i got up and went to get a drink and he was still moving D<
-Navi's fluttering, she is only good as a flash light
-The docks going up when you reach the castle and you have to run around running from teh skeletons till sun raise before you get teh sun song. I did that a couple of times.
-The chickens attacking you...
-The four girls screaming if they touched a bug in PH

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Ocarina of Time: Navi I love her too, don't you.

When your trying to finish that side quest and your traveling some where,guess who you can talk to. The Amazing Fairy we know and love as Navi. When Navi wants to say something,she needs to say it. She says "hey" and "listen" to take your sane from you. Plus the same button you push to get in a first person view is also the same button you have to press to make Navi shut up. If your new to the game the hints might help,but if it's so damn obvious why say it. It would be nicer if she'd say something different each time you talk to her. Note: Beeping sound is very close to to Navi's annoying power.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Getting heart pieces in MM. Since there's 52 of them it took my HALF A YEAR to find them all...

If only I thought about looking at a walkthrough then...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tingle's money hoarding, Navi, the Water Temple (OoT), oh, and the fact that Zelda never can keep herself from being captured, stoned (statued would be a better term...), poisoned, killed (theoretically), or anything that would officially make her a damsel-in-distress. :/

The two things that really annoy me about the Zelda series are when you start to hear beeping because you have only got a heart or so left, after listening to it for even short periods of time I have actually went into nerd rage about the sound rubbing in the fact I am near death, so I end up muting the TV. Maybe if the heart flashed once in a while, then I would be happy, but it has to make that god damn noise. :<

The second point is everytime you restart Twilight Princess, for any rupee that has a value worth more than one, we have to sit through the game telling us what the rupee is worth and what it does...etc. It's like the game thinks you are ********, as if you were going to forget what colour rupee is worth what...

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
TWILIGHT PRINCESS: What's annoying to me is the fact that the boss key in the Temple of Time is well-hidden you forget that you need to get it, get to the boss door, remember you don't have it when you try to open the door and then break your TV with a Wii Remote.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
THIS. A MILLION TIMES ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
I HEAR THE LAUGHING IN MY SLEEP.

return_of_ganon.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom