• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Games Have You Completed/Beaten?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
It's in my signature, but the ones I have beaten 100% are: TLoZ, TAoL, ALttP, LA, FS, TMC, TP, PH, and ST. The ones I have beaten normal are: OoT, MM, TWW, and SS. The ones I have not played/beaten are: OoA, OoS, and FSA

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I have beaten LoZ on both quests, AoL, ALttP, OoT, MM, OoS, OoA, WW, FS, MC, TP, and SS. (it's in my sig) Currently, I'm playing through Hero Mode on SS.

Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past (Almost on my fifth completion), Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons (Before I lost both Oracle games), and I beat Four Swords a few hours ago.

S

Sunset Blue

Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Link's Awakening (: Currently working on Majora's Mask, and hopefully getting Skyward Sword for Christmas.

A

Ahoydizzle

The Legend Of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Four Swords, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
In order--
PH; TP; ST; MC; SS.

They're the only Zelda games I own (with the exception of ST).
I'm a poor, pathetic little giirrrlll.

P

PLZFE

Completed: ALttP - OoT - MM - TWW - TP - PH - ST - LoZ
100%: OoT - ALttP - MM - TWW
Working on: Oracle of Ages and Skyward Sword

I've modified my signature for an easier look at things. It's hidden as a spoiler so it doesn't take up so much room.

I have completed the following:

Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (I still hate the graphics), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom