• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Do You Think Tingle Was The Most Annoying?

Guys what zelda game do you think tingle was the most annoying? I think it was Wind Waker, because for the Triforce Shards you you had to pay him 396 rupees (Somewhere around there I think, could someone tell me!) He was just annoying in that game. So guys what zelda game do you think tingle was the most annoying? Tell me bye! :)

Pikacondon

Title.
In MM Tingle was ugly and strange, but not that annoying. In WW Tingle practically STEALS from you with his crazy prices, and in FSA Tingle was a total liability to gameplay. I think Tingle's equally annoying in all those games he appears in.

Alar

Clothed in Green
WW i couldn't bear giving him that many rupees. Those ridiculous fees are just daylight robbery!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Four Swords Adventures even though I didn't play it =P

*theres a gigantic triforce gem!!! 0_0 *Aw crud, he took it! >:I

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Wind Waker by far. I really, REALLY hated having to pay him that many Rupees to progress in the game. Do you know how many treasure chests I had to find to collect enough rupees???

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
He's appeared in other games? D: lolz. Oh well, WindWaker for me, but I think he wasn't that annoying, I just didn't like him in that green spandex suit.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Definitely in FSA, because he will eventually appear on his balloon and try to steal your Force Gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom