• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Hey all, here's a new forum game, and I am terribly sorry if this one already exists.

Here's how it works. Somebody asks "What would you do if...?" And then the next poster answers that question and asks another "What would you do if...?" question. Then the next one answeres and comes up with a new one, and so on and so forth. Pretty simple, so let's get started! I'll start it off...

What would you do if you saw your sibling stealing your money?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Murder him and sacrifice his internal organs to the almighty HEUGH.

What would you do if you were a sasquatch with rabies?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would go mutilate everyone who eats beef jerky and then eat all of it for myself.

What would you do if a flying pig showed up at your doorstep singing a Christmas Carole on Halloween at precisely 1:38 PM?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would probably flip out and become the Hulk to get out.

What would you do if you were on a trip to Hawaii and the plane crashed on an unmarked island?

Sheik

:the:
I would make the plane go sit in the corner and think about its life.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
What would you do if you found out your brother ate the last piece of pizza and didn't save any for you when you go home?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
(I remember this game from back when I was on a Fire Emblem forum! Thought about bringing it here before but didn't for some odd reason...)

I might get mad, might not. Depends on whether or not I wanted pizza.

WWYDI you came home and found monkeys playing your video games?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd go to the store, grab a sub machine gun, and shoot them all...
Because that's what you do in the video game that I would play with them!

WWYDI mom said go back elephant to bacon ganon pig giraffe inside a blue guitar if actually did bag turkey?

Sheik

:the:
I'd tell her about how the ganon bacon premium cut meat better if stored in green violin with ham, not turkey, in a theater near you with Lucky Charms and omelettes Walmart.

What. Would. You. Do. If. A boomerang flew out of nowhere and hit you on the head, then Nicholas Cage comes over and says, "sorry pal, didn't mean to hit ya there, just practicing my boomering. I'm trying to be more like my hero, Sokka, the Sarcasm and Meat Guy."

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That would be the greatest room ever!

WWYDI you found a martian sitting on your bed reading the 'Mars Times' upsidedown while wearing a bright yellow fedora and purple spandex?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I would wake up from the dream, because dogs don't talk.

WWYDI you saw Fat ******* (from Austin Powers) looking behind you while you were posting the reply to this WWTDI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom