• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Call Your Child?

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I have been waiting for a thread like this:

Boy: James, Joseph, or Harold
Girl: Cathy, or Alex

Man, I don't know why I'm thinking of child names when I'm only 11. Probably Human nature.:nerd:

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Man, I don't know why I'm thinking of child names when I'm only 11. Probably Human nature.

I can't see why not. =\ Although it will have to wait till your way older XD.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
If it is a boy, Crassus, Cyrus, Locke, Cicero, or Demothenes.
If it is a girl, Alice or Marie.

As you can tell, I like boy names better. But even so, these are increasingly rare names.

D

Daddy

Boy: Courtney

Girl: Bertha

I want my future children know adversity, so that they can grow up to be sympathetic of others.

S

~SongOfStorms

I've always liked the name Raine for a girl. Leo is my favorite boys name.

Due to a friend, DragonTamer, and I being weird over the anime Fruits Basket, I've decided to name mine Hiro, if it's a boy. And hers Kisa, if it's a girl.

Dunno about the girl...

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I'm indecisive when it comes to naming things, so I'll leave that up to my future wife. I do like the names Cody for a boy and perhaps Megan for a girl.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Boys names:
Link - Pfft, i'm allowed one not so serious name, and i've been informed i'm not allowed to name a child of mine Billy Hillbilly Hill.....
Van - I just like the name.
Leo - Short for Leonis, the name I name all my random RPG characters that are nameable. That aren't Link.
Glen - Personal reasons I won't specify.
Sam - Also personal and unspecifiable.

Girls names:
Totally up to my future wife as long as they aren't something so horrible I couldn't bring myself to say said name.

When I Think of A name, if the child was a girl, the name "Persephone" Springs to mind. I think that was the name of a (greek) Godess, amrried to the god of the underworld.

I can't think of what to name a boy, though...

If I had a child I would name them:
Boy: Caleb- For one reason, I lost a cousin 5 minutes after he was born... And I just love the name. :)
Girl: Not to sure for a girl name. Might edit post if I think of one.

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I like Caleb too^
I much more like foreign names than local

For Girl:
Yuki,
Stella (I don't know why, I just love that name)

I can't think up of any boys' names at the moment. Because almost all boys I met were jerks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom