• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Call Your Child?

I think if I do end up having kids in the future the daughter would be named Jade or Ginger, as for a boy it would probably be something cool like Indiana Skywalker the Third.

I've given it a lot of thought since I was a lil girl (I've always wanted kids)

As for a girl- (first an middle)
Kaylee LeAnn
Tesslynn Sophia
Janessa Marie
Emily Rain

For a boy- (first and middle)
Nevaeh Jones
Zackeriah Emit

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
id like to avoid the common stuff,but i don't have a lot of creativity so here's what i got:
Male - Jaeger,Marcus,Jason [meh]
Female - Isabelle,Madeline,Alexandria

im aiming for 3 kids [at least 1 male [straight],at maximum ill definitely stop at 5
and ill have twins,triples,quadruplets,etc. count as a 1 time birth [like if i have twins on the 2nd time,id still like to bear 1 last child]

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I have always loved the name Christopher, infact I liked it so much at age 8 I asked my parents to change my name to Christopher. They laughed. It is a no-brainer for me to name my son Christopher.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I love the name Jamie for some reason, its ok for a boy or a girl either way, and if i have a girl her second name would be zelda (cliche xD)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I always saw myself having 7 beautiful children. But to give a name to each one would be hard for me to do, therefore, I have constructed a list of all possible names I would give to my children. (Note: the list will have more names than the number of children I plan to have, the list is only name purposes.)

Boys:

Mario
Luigi
Red
Blue
Link
Ash
Ludwig
Geno
Shadow
Jerry
Yugi
Atem
Pablo
Jacob
Lyle
Kirby
Vegeta
Figgling (nickname he'll have since he will have my same name, like using Jr.)
Wolfgang Amadeus
Salim
Carlos
Josue
Alexander
Andrew
Juan
Ramon
Roger
Perry

Girls:

Carolina (Caro for short)