• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Be Your Place in the World of Zelda?

So lets say your a real person in the world Zelda, what would your place in Zelda? What would you be like? Which game would you be in most? OOT? TP? SS? etc. What would your job be/what be your role etc. (Sorry if there's a thread that already has this topic, I didn't know) Me, I love to travel around with Link and go on his adventures with him, and see the world and find all the secret the Zelda world would have to offer etc. Kinda like the side companion Link (Minda, Fi etc) has but like a permanent one but would still be here along with other ones the come along. So kinda like a psychic that stays with Link through all the games. I think it would amazing! So what about you guys? :lol:

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I would probably live in Kokiri Forest selling weapons and supplies like the shopkeeper who sells you the Deku Shield.

T

TND

I'd probably be a knight in the Knight Acadamy in Skyloft. I'd be a good swordsman and adventurer, and I'd have a sweet blue guitar with the Hyrule emblem on it. The Guitar of Time. A relic from my ancestors. Link, Zelda, and I would totally jam all the time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably have my own hut in the Faron Woods (Twilight Princess). I would have my own pumpkin farm and have Link do a pumpkin related side quest. :lol:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'd love to be Link's girlfriend (:lol:) or something that lives in Castle Town and gives him supplies when he comes there. And give some sidequests or something. I'd like masks. :D

A person who lives in castle town(OOT) that gives him various sidequests to do, like maybe a gameshow kinda of thing. Then in the future, I'll have an underground race track or something.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
If I were in OoT, I would want to explore Hyrule. I would use a bow for defense, because I'm decent at it. I would also try to take Link's Ocarina... somehow, so I could make it day all the time, so I wouldn't have to fight skeletons at night. In MM all the places scare me, so I would probably live at Clocktown, or at the farm. In WW, god I hate water so much, especially oceans, so I would want to be a Rito, because I could stay far away from water, and it would be awesome to fly. ^^ In TP, the monsters are scary, so I would have a horse, so I could run over all of them, and like, deliver mail, or something. Although, I would try not to be a freak, like that other mail guy. In SS, I would explore Hyrule, and fly a giant bird. In all of these I would also want a house with a piano, so I could make magic music. I would also want my cat with me for company (not a crazy old cat lady!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom