• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Weapons Would You Want?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Awright SariaSage, here's your order!

BAM! Smokebombs! Perfect for awesome ninja-like escapes or assassinations! P.S. Hmm, that's weird, I remember making it more of a dark blue, but it looks like it came out as more of a black...Ah well...=/
zeldasmokebomb.jpg

And...I'm sorry, but *sniff* you asked for Shurikens, but, but *sob* all I could make were...these things!
Lightning Shurikens! OH YEAH!!!!!!!! P.S. Once again, I thought I made the black-looking part a dark blue.....WATEV. :)
zeldalightningshuriken.jpg

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I've decided to bring this thread back to life by posting. I miss this thing. :)

An idea I came up with is a new legendary sword...Not sure what it's called...but it looks pretty awesome! XD
zeldalegendsword.jpg

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Thought of another Challange for you. Try a staff that has all the elements inside. Yes I know, I love the elements, it because I'm writing a book called the four elements so I like to get ideas from the drawing you give me. Also try elemental bows like and ice bow, fire bow, light bow, death bow, poisson bow etc. Sorry for the long long order. Good luck.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I think it's time Link got rid of that kiddie bow, and upgrade to a crossbow. I've always loved crossbows, and archery in general, and other than Link's Crossbow Training, we haven't seen a crossbow for Link. We need a crossbow and we need it know!

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to discontinue (is that the right word?) making weapons until further notice, as I no longer have the program I was using to make them. Also, sorry, this should've come sooner, but I haven't been on in awhile, and will still probably not be on very often.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I guess I would like a throwing knife that link could throw at enemies and would have a knife bag that would hold 10 throwing knifes and Link could also buy more at a store that sells them. This is my opinion so please don't say "That would be a stupid idea!" or whatever else.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Hmmm...only one weapon that can truly capture the Zelda feel for me....

A lightsaber. Yup. Red for Ganondorf, Green for Link. Perfect.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
What about, what about, like, give link an eagle call whistle thingie, and then, like, give him GIANT BATTLE CLAWS like the owls have in Guardians of GaHoole to put on his feet and den give him GIANT ICE SCIMITAR and FLAME FIZGIG and, and, GIANT STEENK BOMB. And deh eagle would carry link in its talons and den link could fly all over da place all MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and KEEL EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!!!! It mek link MASTAH OF DAH WORLD!!!!!!!

Last edited:

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
A Kunai with Chain would be awesome, however It would be very brutal! Also I would like to have BowWow back! he was my favorite weapon in any Zelda game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom