• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I think they kinda just confirmed the Sheikah Woman to be the Goddess's Servant... Right?

Not necessarily. The servant could also be Faron or any of the other beings in the stone balls. I agree that is most likely the Shiekah though.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Yeah, I heard that in passing but I'm not willing to confirm it coz it's a rather hefty claim. I'd like to leave that one on the "maybe" pile for now, unless you can conclusively prove it for me.

It's said in the translation of the Lake Floria page.

i think of recent vids,i think the whale is part of ghirahims tribe and the sheika girl(sorry spelling) saved zelda just before the whale got zelda for ghirahim my throey.

edit:i dont know if its confirmed or said but but the desert is Lanayru Desert so the electric rollobites desert location can be changed to Lanayru Desert.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think they kinda just confirmed the Sheikah Woman to be the Goddess's Servant... Right?

No, but ONM just said that she's a character "we might remember from another Zelda game." Gee, wonder who that could be? :right:

It's said in the translation of the Lake Floria page.

Oh, really? Well, that's a nice bit of information to know. Thanks! :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, but ONM just said that she's a character "we might remember from another Zelda game." Gee, wonder who that could be? :right:

Oooh! Oooh! Impa!

At least I think so. I mean, she's supposed to be a Sage in Ocarina of Time, which would explain her long lifespan. So she's way younger in Skyward Sword and possibly is the very one who founded Kakariko Village after Hyrule was saved.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Oooh! Oooh! Impa!

At least I think so. I mean, she's supposed to be a Sage in Ocarina of Time, which would explain her long lifespan. So she's way younger in Skyward Sword and possibly is the very one who founded Kakariko Village after Hyrule was saved.

I also noticed this. Impa had somewhat pale skin and grey hair in OoT. Ghirahim has these same features (just highly pale skin), and he and his fellow interlopers attacked generations before Link was born. If he and the rest of the tribe are indeed Sheikah, this would support my latest idea that the Sheikah live for long periods of time.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ Agreed... I watched it and sat there for about a minute afterwards wondering how nintendo could have made this game so epic! The only thing that dissapoints me is that The Imprisoned looks like someone mad it on Spore...

D

DR_Salvitor

can some one please change the enemy guide every were i look it has one of the guardians listed as one of the lantern sentries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom