• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

Space Invaders for the Atari 2600 was my first ever video game back when it was new.
But I didn't get hooked on gaming until Karateka, Lode Runner, & Mario Bros. came out for the Apple II computer. I remember playing those three games a lot.
I played a lot of the original Nintendo Game & Watch games as well when they first came out.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Not exactly sure what my first video game was. May have been something on the SNES -- Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country? I dunno. I do know that the first video game that I played extensively was Diddy Kong Racing. Great stuff.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The first thing I can remember is Mario Kart 64. My aunt had a N64, and when I visited her, I spent pretty much the whole time in front of the TV.

The first game I played that I actually owned was also a Mario Kart game, but it was Double Dash for the GameCube. XD

IHateAnts

Chaos Kourney
Hmm, first game i ever played... well it is a combination of two because we got them at the same time and i can't remember which i started on first. Super Mario Brothers Deluxe, and Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening both on gameboy, I never had a console video game until last Christmas.

As long as I can remember, it was a moomin game on PC. Or a spider-man game demo. Or a Pippi Langstrompe pc game (for kids). Pippi is swedish (but im Norwegian)

C

CWP

my uncle had a ps1 and i loved to play crash bandicoot. then he sold his ps1 for a dreamcast and i was introduced to sonic. i was probably around 10. i 20 now and recently was able to play crash bandicoot again. in one sitting i got farther than i ever did as a kid. i still like the first set of levels the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom