• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Item on Spirit Tracks (not Including Swords and Shields)

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
The sand wand to me was inacurate, the spirit flute didnt hav alot of songs, soooooo i'd hav to say the whip. It was indiana jones with the awesome dungeons of zelda!!!!!:):cool:

The Sand Wand was my favorite, like everyone else (although I thought the Spirit Flute was the best instrument in the history of Zelda). The thing about it was that it's something we rarely see. It wasn't just a unique item, it was an environmental item. We never see those. Even items like the Magnetic Gloves can at best manipulate objects, not the environment itself. While you could only manipulate sand, it was still something different.

It led to more intriguing puzzles IMO, because more so than before the environment itself was essentially your playground, and if this concept is taken further in the future (and god I hope it is) I think it could make for some incredibly challenging and creative puzzles.

I like all of the new items in the game, but the one that stands out most is the Sand Wand. It didn't have many uses in the game, but it was a pretty cool and unique item to the game. It is defiantly something that we haven't seen before.

Its the Bow of light always will be the bow because bows are awesome fun to shoot long distance targets on zelda and now we have the bow of light on spirit tracks best weapon easily for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom