• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What Was Your Favorite Mask?

Which of these Mask's are Your Favorite?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zora Mask

• Goron Mask

• Fierce Deity's Mask

• Blast Mask

• Stone Mask

• Bunny Hood

• Great Fairy Mask

• Mask of Truth

• Bremen Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Giant's Mask

• Captain's Hat

• Mask of Scents

• All-Night Mask

• Romani's Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Komaro's Mask

• Keaton Mask

• Total voters

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Mine was the Bunny Hood, even though it isn't really a mask, but it is very useful when you need to go to places in a very short time.

But if I had to choose a transforming mask it would be the Zora Mask. I loved to just swim in the water and they cool blades.

Another two are the Blast Mask and Stone Mask.

The Blast Mask because it helped to kill a group of enemies and the Sub-Boss for Great Bay Temple.

The Stone Mask was VERY helpful especially in the Gerudo Pirate Fortress when you look for the eggs.

But I bet a least the most of you are going to say Fierce Deity.

I think that mask was only useful in the boss battle with Majora's Mask, but not useful like the bunny Hood for running or the Zora Mask for swimming, you know?

So what was yours...?? :):)

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The Bunny Hood :)

It's debatably the most useful (excluding the transformations masks, bcuz you have to use them). It makes travel so much easier and cuts down on your time a lot.

Another useful one in a few spots was the stone mask. Only problem is that there are few stealth spots where it would be helpful

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
The Bunny Hood :)

It's debatably the most useful (excluding the transformations masks, bcuz you have to use them). It makes travel so much easier and cuts down on your time a lot.

Another useful one in a few spots was the stone mask. Only problem is that there are few stealth spots where it would be helpful

Yeah, I noticed that to with the Stone Mask, because the only time you actually use it is when it is appropriate to use it, like the Pirate Fortress.

Bremen Mask! Haha I'm the only one who voted for it! I don't know, obviously masks like the Bunny Hood are much more useful. But there is something about marching around to that awesome tune rounding up birdies that makes me smile every time, in fact sometimes I feel like marching around myself while using the Bremen Mask. It's never ending fun.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Bremen Mask! Haha I'm the only one who voted for it! I don't know, obviously masks like the Bunny Hood are much more useful. But there is something about marching around to that awesome tune rounding up birdies that makes me smile every time, in fact sometimes I feel like marching around myself while using the Bremen Mask. It's never ending fun.

LOLZ! If I saw someone actually do this, my first thought would be, "Wow, they're really brave!", my second thought would be, "I think I might go join them!" And then start marching!

I put the Stone Mask because it made Gerudo Pirate Fortress a cinch!

I know! Once, I tried to do it without the mask and they refused to let me continue! :P:P:P

Fierce Deity every time, i love adult Link and it was like seeing him again in a super DBZ style form, he was so powerful and awesome, i'm begging for him to come back even as a limited power up, he was far too cool to stay gone forever.

I also like the Zora mask because the transformation sequence looks amazing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite mask is the Fierce Deity's Mask. I love it for the conventional reason -- it's so awesome -- but also for many other reasons. I've done hacking here and there back in the day, and I also have watched many videos. One such video was splicing FD's mask into Ocarina of Time and boy, I'll tell you, it was just AWESOME! I love the design of FD Link, I love his double helix sword, I love the sword beams...everything about it is just plain awesome! :yes:

Skunk

Floof
I liked the Bremen Mask because it makes small animals follow you and I LOVE animals.

My favorite is the Garo mask cause it has a cool backstory and it looks the coolest. I also like stone mask, blast mask, bunny hood, and (kind of) the great faries mask because they were the most useful. The Bremen mask was fun because it had a catchy tune and it was fun to march the cucco's around. The keaton mask also looks pretty cool, but my least favorite would have to be kafei mask because it looked dumb and it was kind of useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom